Reviews for Caterpillar
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
You can go the Powergirl route if you're still undecided.
ReddFoxx chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Love it so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more
Issexwithyourcloneincest chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
An interesting take on a Naruto/justice league crossover story. One where he's actually been travelling the cosmos instead of just landing on earth and from what I've read, he isn't very willing to go to earth either. I'm still confused about how he even left his world as well. Did he get booted out during the fight with Kaguya? I also like that fact that he's not being a goody two shoes who's jumping at the chance to help everyone and actually wants payment for his assistance. He's born on a planet where one of the most lucrative and most common career choice is that of a mercenary/soldier. I'd really like an omake of his time in almerica and what lead to him stealing a military ship. Good to see that he's actually acting like a mercenary. I hope he's actually immortal and he doesn't start angsting about it and instead decides to enjoy the benefits of it. Given his adventurous nature, once he decides he can't return to his world, I'm okay with him grieving but I'd be disappointed if he starts wishing for death or to cure himself of immortality. He can move on and enjoy his life here. Hopefully, you don't pin him down to earth and make him more of a to and fro kind of person. Like, he spends most of his time in space but comes to earth occasionally
Naru99 chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Muy buen capitulo :p
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Good read, though you've made him more than a bit of a dick.
Nise no kishi chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Dang and I really hoped it would be a supergirl pairing
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Good first chapter, but I hate that you had Naruto visit earth during WW2 and not stop a genocide or kill Hitler.
Home of the Brave chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Thank you for the update. I like this grown up version of Naruto. In some stories of a long lived Naruto he is still written as somewhat idiotic and happy go lucky. I like this more realistic portrayal.
Xing chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
He asked for gold lmao
selberxbp12 chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Es muy interesante el concepto me agrada esperare actualizaciones con emoción
Bringerofchaosanddestruction chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Great story, though I hold both supergirl and Wonder Woman in the same light and cant really pick one over the other. That’s why I would like it to be both of them. The two would have a sort of rivalry between them, the classic young vs mature. Supergirl is like her namesake, childish, energetic, and easily excitable. While Wonder Woman is more mature, reserved, and level minded. Their rivalry would push each other’s boundaries as they try to gain the upper hand. Also I don’t think Naruto could pick one over the other since he holds his friends in high regards, not wanting to hurt the others feelings if he picked one of them.
Sarcoisagoodboy chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
I like it
Kalifal chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
The story is interesting so far , so Ill stick around
Fenrirsulfr chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
Wonder Woman of course
nuggets1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
you should pair him with wonder woman
3,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 234 241 242 243 244 245 Next »