Reviews for The Return of Malachai
Levy chapter 5 . 11/23
I'm totally hooked - you're off to a great start here and I can't wait for an update. I especially love the Kai/Damon/Bonnie interaction and the fact that they're all totally spot-on as far as characterization goes, yet deeper than the show was willing to go. I love Enzo’s sass . So perfect! Keep writing
BrookeDWinchester chapter 5 . 11/23
So much for things not getting fucked up once again. Can Bonkaimon be a thing is in fic? I'd really love that.
I’m glad Damon and Kai are making Bonnie feel safe. My heart broke for Kai and Jo. I hope Bonnie and Kai can save her. Really good update.
Stilinski Bae chapter 5 . 11/13
I love how much Kai is growing. I think Bonnie's going to be his humanity. Also like Bonnie walking to the darker side with Kai and Damon. A bromance between Enzo, Kai and Damon would be awesome. The next chapter sound Bonkai heavy super excited for it.
gossipgirl100 chapter 5 . 11/13
I loved this chapter I liked seeing Kai and Jo and Damon and Bonnie friendship plus the playfulness of Bonnie and Enzo. I would love to see more Bonkai moments and for both off them to share more about there past. Can't wait till Enzo and Kai to meet. ...
...
LOVE YOUR WORK PLEASE KEEP UPDATED ...
...
Abdi chapter 5 . 11/12
Kai is apart of the mfg imagine if we got this on the show... really enjoying the turn of events.
crazysexycoolangel chapter 5 . 11/12
This was a wild ass ride. Faux Jo and Kai were really connecting so it sucks that it wasn’t real Jo.

Enzo and Bonnie bickering lol and then when she told him he deserved better (my heart ...)

Damon, Bonnie and Kai making jokes and drinking together like fucking friends, the end was the best.

Bonnie is being so much smarter when making her choices. I hope to see a return of Lucy now. This is so good.
Sammi chapter 5 . 11/12
Dammit I feel awful for Kai, Jo and Alaric. I’m so happy Bonnie forgave Kai, everyone is being support of her choice thank god. Enzo seems confused, does he want lily or no?
Bonenzo stuff was cute too.
I’m crying along with Bonnie. And Kai is so soft here. I think he’s really changing his tune. I pray he delivers good to her.
Lori Paris chapter 4 . 11/9
On my lunch break screaming over this chapter. It was really heavy, but emotional standing it's ground.

1. Damon is still a butt, I hope he really redeem himself soon.
2. Why did Abby have to fuck things up? I'm glad she was brought in and I sort get her point but damn.
3. Caroline is a good friend, I'm glad she's fixing her own shit without involving Bonnie.
4. Kai Parker, he's in love with her. I'm not sure if Bonnie is there yet, but she forgave him and he comfort her, I think she'll fall for him as long as he doesn't fuck up his second chances with her.
5. Enzo and Valerie or Enzo and Lily? I don't mind Bonnie and Enzo, as long as Kai and her are endgame, not sure if Stefan killing Enzo is happening in this fic, but yeah. I guess Valerie is a good option for Enzo. I'd like jealous!Kai but if not Valerie is fine.

This was deep, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Stilinski Bae chapter 4 . 11/7
I kinda wanted a love triangle with Bonnie/Kai/Enzo, maybe him and Valerie I guess.

So happy Bonnie forgave Kai at the end. I'm expecting more spn bs to come.
hayy66 chapter 4 . 11/5
I guess other then bonkai maybe Bonnie and Kol or Kai and Kathrine IDK please update
Victoria Queenie chapter 4 . 11/3
Kai and Bonnie are so beautiful. Dammit Abby had to burn Shelia’s body. I get her concern tho. Kai opening up to Bonnie was perfect, I can imagine his father putting him through hell while the others siblings watch. The stone will have a bad Effect and we know how Jo’s life ended
JustStockton chapter 3 . 11/2
Best Season 7 Revision I've read. Nice job with inserting Kai. The way he should have always been. And this was one of my favorite seasons of Bonnie as a witch. She was much more confident than I was used to since she got her powers stolen, taken away so much during the series. Nice job with this. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
MissAdamSevani chapter 3 . 11/2
Chapter four isn’t showing.