Reviews for Breathless
Brukaoru chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Beautifully written. I love how there is no dialogue, very rare to convey emotions without characters speaking to one another. Very good!
Lady Himura 28 chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
breathlessly amazing...

i enjoyed it so much!
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
I read this story years ago and somehow found it again. It's really beautifully written, spare and sensual.
me0w chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
that was simply brilliant... BEAUTIFUL! thank you for posting this, loved it
DeeKaui chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
I absolutely love the way you write. It's so fluid and perfect! Excellent fanfic...more than just a physical pairing, but a spiritual one. I loved it!
mysterious encounter chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
Well. I must say.
That couldn't have been any better!
I absolutely LOVED that.
Beautifully written.
Kitsu Kyubii chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
LOVE IT!
catt chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
adultfanfiction should be your next site, your writing is very good but you need a little more lovemaking details.
Akai-Akegata chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
Really good! I cant believe that was your first fanfic. I will definatly keep an eye out for more of yours. In fact I demand that you write more! j/k i just really liked it. The emotion was expressed really well. My overall thought? WOW! _
xX-Afflicted-Xx chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
I love this story too. It's pretty good for your first fanfic. You would be great at writing lemons you know. Hope you know what a lemon is since you are a fanfic writer. Anyway, I thought that I would let you know that I love your fanfic and I think that you would be great at writing lemons. Keep writing fanfics no matter what rating they are.
Chaotic Demon chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
That was good!
mindmelda chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
beautifully written. wow.
Doormouse chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Good God you are good! I just hope Tansho ends as happily. *sigh* Off to see if you've updated yet.
gena chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
thos fic made me cry a lil cuz it was so kewl, romantic, sweet, touching, sad, happy, and alot of other things. i hope u write some more RK fanfics. ur a very good writer sometimes i wish i was this good. :)
emskitkat chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
That was so sweet! Very nicely written, for once a lemon written tastefuly without disturbing and overburdning detials