Reviews for Pearls of Experience
cko2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
T1o bad this seems to very dead since it was last updated in 03. I just finidhed reading the story and have to say it is very cool. The writing is good, the interaction between everone can be funny at times. I can tell fights are not you strong point, but a lot of the other stuff you seem to work well with. Knives is both an ass and kinda liking him at times in this. You seem to one of the few people out there that likes the pink spore...many poeple hate her to say the least. It really goes into how you look at her. Anime wise she is kinda annoying, in some fics she can be an ass or some one who is cool. I have played her a couple of times in a couple of rpg games sobthat be weird...it was a version of black lady though. Ami is my fav scout though out of the senshi, jupiter and saturn come up next...mosty saturn from reading lots of fics.
Sadekuuro chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
And you leave it at that? That's just not fair! It was getting so good! I know it's been ages, but if you could please, please, please update?
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
yes! i finaly got to read the rest!, and they kissed! _ i love it and i love the fact that it was haruka (i knew it for sure when you said the color of her thread _)
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
man i love this story soo far even though i hardly know a thing about trigun (i just went to wikipedia to check it out) i can't wait to read the rest tomorow but it's a bit too late today.
NNNNN chapter 13 . 8/9/2005
LOGTO LOGTO!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
:) bbl! Peace.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 13 . 11/7/2004
I love this story. Please update it soon. I'll be looking forward to it. Thanks.
Scarlet Angel16 chapter 13 . 9/5/2004
This is a really great story. It's well written and I've really enjoyed it. Please update soon.
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 13 . 5/9/2004
he. more please. : P
Hecath chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Just want to say that this is one of the few crossovers with trigun that i loved. Can't wait to read more. Update please.
Vermillion Dragoness chapter 13 . 11/19/2003
great chapter! . the conversaton between haruka and knives at the doctors house was great!. I can't wait for more!
Evil Stalker again chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Oh and in case yr wondering, shiela, that author doesn't know me and we're not friends in real life so don't go accusin' her of getting someone to flame you. She don't know me and I don't know her. Plus she's from England and I'm American. I'm reviewing because I liked this story (no really I do) and because I was like so shocked with what this shiela reviewer was doing, k?
Evil Stalker chapter 13 . 10/31/2003
Man, this is like very different and strange - but in a good way ya know. Although Amy isn't like my favourite, okay maybe third fav, the story is kinda nice to look at. It's sorta unique. Oh Lita is like my total idol from the entire universe. U know I was looking at all the reviews and I just have to respond to like one particular gal here. I don't think she's reading this but I so have to get this off my chest. If ya wanna delete this go on I am like unoffended.

Shiela Lalan or whatever you call yurself, you have no right to diss like one of the best authors out there. Yah know who I mean. Vash-chan (sorrie the name is like so huge...) is so not one of the bitchest people out there. If anyone is a bitchy gal then it's you sweet cheeks. I looked at her reviews on lots of Lita stories and she isn't bitching. She's been like tryng to help lots of people but they don't give a damn about that.

You don't even have any stories on your profile so why are you calling her a bitch. She said sorrie on her profile a lot, you know? Why can't you cut the crap on ruining her reputation and calling her a bitchy author, you stupid jerk? As a matter of fact I totally agree with what she was sayin' about there being no stories on Lita. I'd say the same thing. I mean, grow up, Shiela. People make mistakes and that author has just admitted them. Be thankful.
Lorynn a.k.a Queen Monoke chapter 13 . 10/20/2003
Lorynn: W00t! w00t! Nice Chapter!

Kuroneko: Nyao nyao nyao nyao...(Lorynn has caught the w00t virus...God save Us.)

Lorynn: Theyres nothing wrong with the w00t virus. Anyway, nice chapter. Nice kiss scene. w00t! I gotta learn to write kiss scenes like that for my fic, 'Enjo no Ai'. It's going to be coming up soon. Maybe I'll join your group and post on the board 4 help. w00t!

Kuroneko: nya nyao (w00ts are annoying.-_-)

Lorynn: Silly neko! w00ts are fun! Yay for w00ts!

Kuroneko: Nya...