Reviews for To be a friend
Belbelanne chapter 3 . 11/2/2020
So wish that was how Merlin ended
Gingeraffealene chapter 3 . 10/25/2020
Whoo! What a whirlwind of a wrap up! The scene with the druids was very sweet.
mersan123 chapter 3 . 10/24/2020
Great chapter and story. Absolutely loved the magic Merlin used here. Brilliant.
Thanks.
PadrePedro chapter 3 . 10/24/2020
Vaya con dios, amiga! Good luck with all you do and many thanks for this story!
PadrePedro chapter 2 . 10/13/2020
Thanks to you for writing this! This second chapter so well balanced between the bitter and the sweet. very well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Thanks for a great story. Hoping for an epilogue?
GuestM chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Good chapter & I'm glad that Arthur had a talk with Merlin but I'm still disappointed in him. He has a lot of nerve demanding proof, gawking at Merlin's scars with no real thought to the pain he was causing and telling Merlin "you have no business talking to me in that tone". WOW - I'd say Merlin has every right. Arthur owes him a huge apology & a huge thank you but I doubt Merlin will ever get either :( I look forward to the next chapter.
Belbelanne chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Love chapter two, hope Arthur makes the right decision, which at the moment looks like he will.
Gingeraffealene chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
I really like how if Merlin goes then everyone goes. Generally I would hope that Arthur’s people were more loyal than that but I think you’ve made a very good case that it’s not just Merlin that they’re loyal to.. they are loyal to the righteousness and purity and nobility of a cause. Arthur has failed them all that way at this point. And it’s quite nice to see Merlin receiving some support. I’m excited to see more.
Faybelle Garcia chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
This story is good. Update when you come. When i was reading your story it felt as if i was been immersed in the Merlin universe. You're a great author. Keep up the good work.
DESPERATE FAN chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
ARTHUR YOU DOLLOP HEAD! CHANGE YOUR MIND!
PadrePedro chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
This is a greand opening to a story; and I am impressed of how close to the BBC Merlin Universe you scetch all of the characters here; the impulsive Arthur, the wise Gaius, the loyal Gwaine and the loving Lancelot and Guinevere. Very good! Many thanks1
mersan123 chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
Take that Arthur! Lets hope he can listen to someone other than himself for a change.
Thanks, I almost hope that Merlin and his true friends/family do leave.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
Very good so far
NotNecessarilyInThatOrder chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
I love, love, the way you did Gaius speech! Everything he said is so true and Arthur desperately needed to hear it. The king is going to have some honest making up to do even if he does change his mind. Starting with proving he does know how to apologize. And not an apology followed by an insult or something. It needs to be sincere if Merlin is going to trust him.

Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!