Reviews for To The Horizon
searge chapter 18 . 10/17
Depicting Belleza as semi-possessed/lured by the Gigas power was brilliantly handled, even the link of pain between 'master' and beast. And that fight... good handling of the Lynx in a unique way, alright! Can't wait for the next chapter again!
searge chapter 17 . 9/29
The idea of constellations being the inspiration for Valuan self-emboldenment with their ship namesis genius and makes so much sense! Also that advice for being multiple archtypes whilst not forgetting oneself is gold advice!

Excellent chapter, and it's good to see the team's current patron fighting beside them in the temple (let alone your creative aesthetic for Pyrnn Temple being such an astounding new take)!
delphinous chapter 16 . 9/10
i've just discovered this story, and i wanted to let you know that you've done a great job of capturing the spirits of the characters. it's a fun story and helps remind me of how much fun this game was
searge chapter 16 . 8/31
Masterful work once more! The way you've detailed the magic perception and opening up to it reminded me of the interesting perspective choices of how the Force feels like in KotOR II. Besides that, the handling of Drachma's decision (complete with him legitimately going to town to actually conclude business instead of have it portrayed as a lie like originally without going into town), the Belleza map consideration planout sequence, and the best handling of the Rupee Clan's bounty I've ever read... this is just mastercraft work! Can't wait to read the next installment of this story!
sarah chapter 1 . 7/16
This is a lovely tribute. I came back here to see if the fanfic I wrote in 2004 was still up (it is) and noticed there was a new piece from this past year! Thank you 3
A Fat Cool Boy chapter 1 . 7/13
Even without a personal attachment to SoA, I found Ch1 so moving. I can't wait to read more!
searge chapter 14 . 4/1
While there've been others, this is the one Skies of Arcadia fanfic novelization take that really is 100% to me since Eternal Arcadia was long canned. The way these characters interact with each other (some earlier than others, even if briefest like at Sailors Isle), and all the expanded takes at lore - plus the story takes with differences like Enrique's subtle aid... perfect!

Here's hoping this fic goes through its full course - awesome work!
AXL999 chapter 14 . 2/24
Reading this story makes me want to dig out my wii and the game and play it again and I just might.