Reviews for The Replacement
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Heh heh heh. This looks like it'll be a real hoot. :)
Ranko66 chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
update soon please. i love this story so please update
Shakeval chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
interesting results, can't wait to see what happened to piccilo and the rest of the gang.
Golden Warrior12 chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
you just had to bring in Saiyaman didn't you.
Bibop chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
UPDATE!
Misao chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
Please Update soon, the idea of a love triangle is an excellent idea! I like Makoto too, and it was a great idea that you replace him for our young hero! _
Please Continue.
Evil Gohan chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Lol, that was funny! Its great that you replace Makoto from El Hazard! I can just imagine if Gohan were replacing Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo, that would have been even funnier and it would probably be called "Gohan Muyo". _
ordnance11 chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
hm..looks like you're using the manga rather than the anime...so..MORE villains...and a possible love triangle?..or would that be a square or pentagram? Too bad you can't do the "Let's check what's in his pockets" scene
Risen-Corruption didn't sign in chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
I reread this and JUST got the Moe, Larry, and Curly part... lmao... I miss those guys... _
Risen-Corruption chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
Ugh! Sorry it took so long to read! Multitasking... XD

Awesome chapter... teehee... I still feel sorry for Gohan about the whole saiyaman thing... but ish so funny! XD

Bwa hahaha... more! D
Wings of Lead chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Nice story going on here. Also to add reasons why Shayla-Shayla wasn't immediately attracted to Makoto, at least in the Anime, was because he was dressed as a female in the baths then tripped and fell right between Shayla's breasts after his identity (at least his true gender) was found out. Shayla-Shayla's rampage because of that was quite destructive.

About Gohan transforming against the bugrom, I don't think that was really needed. Maybe if it was just to keep Shayla from attacking him afterwards. Why do I get the feeling that Piccolo is going to be assumed as a new Bugrom type by all those from El-Hazards on first sight?
Aleh chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Okay... disregarding the utter, total misrepresentation of chaos theory, there's a rather signifigant problem with this: Buu would be able to escape a black hole. Effortlessly. Don't believe me? Well, the math's rather simple and straightforward, but also rather long for a simple review. If you'd like, drop me an e-mail and I'll show you just what I mean.
Risen-Corruption chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
Teehe, poor Gohan... lol
Light02 chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
*chanting ala Jerry Springer audience* BobCat BobCat BobCat. great fic Gohan replaceing the main character of El Hazard although I've never seen El Hazard but it looks like it might be worth a viewing I hope you get back to the Phyics Police soon
Risen-Corruption chapter 2 . 6/9/2003