Reviews for Cold
Runi-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Aww, Hiei turned...lukewarm? Well, it makes sense. He wouldn't be Hiei if it wasn't for that attitude.
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
This is very good-your poem has a great flow; you have a good overveiw and fine usage of symbolism. Great insight to his personality without being just pessimistic (Hope I dont sound like some teacher . . )Well done!
Kitsune Fox chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Aw... that was so sweet! Please continue writing poems like these! That was amazing!
Kokui chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
That was so sweet! I loved it!
Draith chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
I wouldn't call it a happy ending, I'd call it a Hiei-like compromise, ne? I like this very much. Of course, anything about Hiei I'd love, but that's truly besides the bloody point. _

I really appreciate the way that you write, you possess a very unique style that stands out. Don't worry! This is good! I've read a lot of poems in my time, and this is very different. It's catching, and draws you in by a story line yet a thought line at once.

I love things that do that... I really have to read all of your poems now, you realize that, yes?

-Draith
Midnightdream51 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Nat again! Woe! THREE poems so far! You certainly have an abundance of creative juices! _ I like this one becauise it has a nice bittersweet, unlike you're most recent which tend to be much more depressing and . . . well, angsty. Not that this isn;'t in certain respects. This is very realistic in the sense that it is bittersweet because it shows that hiei has changed, but not so dramaticly in such a short period of time. It's nice because it shows Hiei kind of in mid-swing - in the middle of developing as a character. This has very good perspective and insight as to what Hiei is feeling! Definately a favorite! _ Write more poems, you're really good at them! Keep wroiting!
pyrebi chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Very good! This is probably my favorite so far. I love the line 'I'll live by the sword and grin.'. Most excellent. Okay, no denying it, you've secured a place in my 'Favorite Authors' list! Keep it up with the awesome freeverse poetry dedicated to YYH. I wanna see more! _

D45