Reviews for Pain
Runi-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I like!Bakas and Kitsunes;very funny. I love how he reflected back to his mother
Pewter
Kitsune Fox chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
*sobs* That was so depressing! Please write more! I like your style of poetry. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING!
Kim Rolader chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I love your poem, it's so pretty! Is Hiei the only character you write about? Could you write one about Jin? That would be cool!
InuHieiKurama chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
hi this is a good poem! please keep going!
Kokui chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
That was good . . . I liked it a lot.
Kuwabaralover chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Very good... and very angsty. One of the better Hiei poems I have read.

~Lisa a.k.a. Kuwabaralover~
vk.tatsue8 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Your poems are SO good! im envious of you... darn you!
Draith chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Hn... for this I shall respond with Hiei's favorite word. I don't know why, it seemed to fit, or something. I REALLY like your poems, as is evidenced by the fact that I've reviewed like, what, four now? Ok, there's three left.. I think... write MORE! I get bored late at night... I need something good to read.

Which these are!

-Draith
Midnightdream51 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Hi! This is Natalie (again! Sheesh i need to find out how to log off WITHOUT restarting my internet! Sorry im new at this login business)! Thsi poem made me tear! Again another wonderful (and terribly angsty - in a good way _) insight on Hiei's POV! Keep writing, you're too good at poems to stop now! .~
pyrebi chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Alright! Very nice... Yet another poem of yours I have come to love. Ya know, school's out, but at least one of these is being printed out and put on the inside of my locker when it starts back up. (That's my Star Poetry Wall, that it is.) Don't worry, I'll give you credit! _ Excellent work, by the way. The more of your stuff I read, the more I like it. Keep up the awesome writing. Two more fics to go! I'm sure I'm gonna like 'em! _

~D45
Yeong Won Hi chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
hi there again! i am also a big hiei fan...(as you can see by a pen name) but anywayz...i like this poem too! keep writing more! good job!
Emelya Airin chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
That's sad!:'( But i still like it, the words are put together well, the flow. Very good.
Miyu6 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Coolie. I like it. I hope you do more sometime.
Siver-eyes Magician Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
I feel what Hiei feels. I mean, we've all been in his place at some point. This is a really good, expressive poem and I think you should write more poems.