Reviews for Unique
silverkitsunehiei chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
wowee..very nice..
Runi-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
-shudders- OOh. Very nice. Especially the ending line:
"Where else can you find a loving killer?"
Pewter
Hiei'sFireyGurl52890 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
WE! i love your poems! you rock! your poems rock! YOUR MY NEW HERO! EMAIL ME OR REVIEW MY STORIES ANYTIME!

_

wings-of-fate
Kokui chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
OMG! I . . . Im at an almost complete loss for words . . . I loved that to death!
Draith chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Yes, the canvas of Kurama is great for illustrating a poem or two... You've done a great work, here, and with the others. I'm done now... blast.

I really love the way you capture these two characters. You seem to have an eye for the way they feel, the way they think, and react. The poem is the epitome of your writing style, I think. I really enjoyed reading it, as it makes you think, as well as takes you on a journey through the mind of my favorite Kitsune. I like this much better than my Kurama poem, as this is not depressing!

What is it with depressing poems.. I seem to only be able to write THEM! I tried, and my Kurama poem came out all bad and sad, and if you look hard.. nevermind, if you read it, it'll spoil it! I'll let you go now, you are great!

Please write more, I seriously respect and admire your writing.

Ja ne!

-Draith
pyrebi chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
*clapclap* Excellent! That was a very nice freeverse. I agree wholeheartedly with your way of descibing Kurama. Nice work, hope to see more in the future! _

D45
Yeong Won Hi chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
i like this poem...i so love kurama...and hiei...but i really liked this..."a loving killer..." *dreamy eyes b/c of being such a huge kurama fan* the romantic soldier...(that's what his fans call him) _