Reviews for A Wounded Fox
ladytornado1880 chapter 6 . 4/28
top story you always catch my heart with emotions , with your storys
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
"We fathers are odd that way. We pray when you are born that you will have an easier life than we had, and then we are all upset that you are 'soft' because your life was easy."

I LOVED this passage! So true, and so right, hitting the bull's eye. I'm sure that's how I'd feel if had children. This mix of well-wishing, frustration and... envy? And thinking back, I think my parents sometimes felt a bit like that towards us, comparing their own childhood with ours...

I also liked this idea of Diego being far too angry at himself for not being able to save everyone... a very clear sin of pride, in a way... But Diego should be careful about it, because "pride comes before fall", as they say...

A very good story, even though I'm discovering it ten years late... But better late than never!
QueenNaberrie chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
All I have to say about the ending is...Awwww. ;)

What an emotional journey, especially for Diego. I'm glad he was able to finally forgive himself and put the blame where the blame belonged. And that he and Victoria were able to finally find happiness together while making Alejandro happy with grandbabies in the house. ;)
jpaez chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I really liked your story.
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
nice
jwmathias chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Well, I was with you until Chapter 5. After that it turned into a horrible sappy romance.
Z33 chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
Awsome! You are truly a master of the word - although I couldn't help feeling that there were a few chapters "missing."

I read your short story of this and am extrememly glad that you decided to turn it into a longer version - and that you took it as far as you did. Never having seen this version of Zorro though, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind explaining a few of the references to past events to me ()?

This story is very powerful and the cave scene is pretty close to my idea of perfection. Good job!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
Wow, this is really a great fanfiction. I loved how tortured Diego was over the incident and I loved how he's healing from it. It was really great seeing everyone find out the truth, even if it wasn't as dramatically displayed as I would have wished. I hope I'll see more of your work here.

~Your Worshipfulness
michelle1 chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
Hey, I wrote you a review yesterday, but the front page of said all reviews submitted 6/4 were deleted, so I thought I'd try again.

Anyway, I was so delighted to see the longer version of this story posted. I was always intrigued as to what had Diego in that state. Alejandro the alcalde, what a great idea!

I would like maybe to have seen more of Alejandro's revelation that ZorroDiego. It just seemed to me that they were in the cave, and Alejandro was thinking of Zorro in terms of a stranger and then all of a sudden, he knew it was Diego. But that's a small complaint!

Anyway, I always love your writing and was so happy to see more of it. I loved the shorter version of this story so well, in fact, that I was inspired to write a story of my own.

Thanks for the lovely fic and I hope to see more from you soon!
T41 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Enjoyed the story very much and hope that yo'll write more. I enjoyed the characters and the fact that there was implied romance.
Teri chapter 6 . 6/4/2003
Wonderful, even better than the first version. I love it. I am so thrilled that you seem to be in a Zorro mood. I hope we will see another new Zorro soon. Thank you!