Reviews for Not that He Cared
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i usually don't like seshy/kaggs, but tis story... it made me reconcider, i think i like the idea now, not that i gave up on inu/kaggs, just i like seshy wit her 2 :) (expecially if he's acting this cute!) :)
GummyBearsRule chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I thought that this story was adorable. And it was kinda cute that Sesshomaru was that much in-love. I've read many stories and books(real books), and none of them have the tenderness that your story does. I'm impressed.

Signed,

GummyBearsRule
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
How sad and yet so sweet. A very good story if I do say so myself.
Me chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
AW!

Short and sweet.

Cute too.

I LOVE IT!
Rising Black Rose chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
That was absolutely beautiful...it made me cry when Sesshomaru cried, you have a knack for that, I think. _
Noacat chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I loved this.

...And he gave me a squirrel. The unintentional humor in that is lovely. This story is lovely as well. Though breaks between the huge paragraphs would be nice, but I'm not gonna badger you about it.
spikesfirstluv chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
smiles
Ivythornsword chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Very CUTE! Inuyasha asking himself how he could compete with Squirrel Love is very original. You did a great job with the story.
ProphetWithAGun chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
you ruined it with the whole squirrel love thing
Yumi Mihara chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Mina:GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN! I've had u on my faves list for eva and yet I havn't even reviewed! I just wanna say that this story is the greatest one shot i've eva read and i cried during it!

Taka*crying* it still makes me cry it's so, so, BEUTIFUL!
Airen2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Cute. I'm going to check out the sequel.
Lazy to Login Massao chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
this was so hard to read! because of the fact, you didn't fix the way you wrote it. big big paragraohs and mixed lines. it was hard to tell who was speaking or who wasn't.
thank Kami I got through it and it's a nice fic. _ really nice.
Grasshopper-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
This was a wonderful s/k story. I also like the sequal to it.
Yura of The Hair Jade Garden chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Yura: Wow! I mean wow! You know, even since I found this fic -which is long a go- I have read it over new over ten times! _

Jade: I know, you always talk about it with me. And I have read it too many times over and over again.

Yura: I mean, this is so damn good one!

Jade: Yeah, and I wonder why anyone haven't reviewed for this fic so much!

Yura: Well, I have to recomment this fic to 'few' of my friends!

Jade: *turns to look at the Author and give her/him a biig hug* Thank you for this great fic! I wish you could write more kagome/ sesshomaru fanfics! This has been my first Inuyasha fic ever and I have always loved it!
Silver Mystic chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Aw...that's so cute. Though I can't really see Sesshomaru like that, but I kinda do.

It's really sweet...but I don't under stand the whole " how he can compete with squirrel love." thing...eh, good job either way.