Reviews for Art of Losing
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 9/2
This was interesting to follow, and something to wonder about too in regards to canon that Sakura was mean to Naruto because she was jealous. I like this Sakura more in the sense that I know she's not blind because she notices these things even though she is in denial.
cake0108 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Awesome!
Jordy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
this is brilliant, I never really thought about it from Sakura' s POV, but it works really well and the ending is just right. It is left at just the right moment if you get what I mean, just wow!
Rasengan22 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
really great character analysis of sakura and her interpretation of sasuke and naruto's relationship. i love older fics portrayal of their dynamics. so good!
hentai0333 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow, nice. That's really all I can say. The fact that it was NaruSasu which was rather interesting might I add I like that it was 2nd POV from Sakura. It was rather in depth.
Randomly-Lame-Username chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I think it was amazing! I enjoyed it, and i dont usually like pov's like this. Any chance of a new chapter?
Katietori chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
... Wen u put it tht way... But still! She is just soooo annoying! I... She... Gawd! Crying now... *sniff sniff* it's like watching ur friend steal ur crush... Wait... Thts exactly wat it is...
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
i really, really loved it! i wasn't sure about the last part (i prefer sasuke and naruto getting.../ahem/ physical when they're older and not 13) but as a whole it was so beautifully done and also a wonderful sakura-introspective fic! you did a great job with this c:
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wonderful fic. It was so believable and spot on. The characteriztion was very well done. I have little else to say other than I really enjoyed this fic.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Best one shot I read all year. Great work.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Nice work!
M1nks chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
It was good. I liked it :-)
quali chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I really liked hearing this from Sakura's point of view. Too often in fics she's kind've ignored, so it’s a treat to read a fic that looks at the more complex issues of a slash pairing in a ninja team. Very nice!
Ahlam chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
wow. it was a unique way of presenting the story. quite professional i'd say. keep up the good work.
FrigidSnow chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
It's pretty. The way it's painted- with soft colors, pastel blooms, light lines- it's so beautiful. You reached the climax with a gentle sort of writing, and I love the fact that this is Sakura's POV. The way you portrayed the plot with Sakura's thinking and pure dialogue, it's genius.