Reviews for Art of Losing
Jordy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
this is brilliant, I never really thought about it from Sakura' s POV, but it works really well and the ending is just right. It is left at just the right moment if you get what I mean, just wow!
Rasengan22 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
really great character analysis of sakura and her interpretation of sasuke and naruto's relationship. i love older fics portrayal of their dynamics. so good!
hentai0333 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow, nice. That's really all I can say. The fact that it was NaruSasu which was rather interesting might I add I like that it was 2nd POV from Sakura. It was rather in depth.
Randomly-Lame-Username chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I think it was amazing! I enjoyed it, and i dont usually like pov's like this. Any chance of a new chapter?
Katietori chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
... Wen u put it tht way... But still! She is just soooo annoying! I... She... Gawd! Crying now... *sniff sniff* it's like watching ur friend steal ur crush... Wait... Thts exactly wat it is...
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
i really, really loved it! i wasn't sure about the last part (i prefer sasuke and naruto getting.../ahem/ physical when they're older and not 13) but as a whole it was so beautifully done and also a wonderful sakura-introspective fic! you did a great job with this c:
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wonderful fic. It was so believable and spot on. The characteriztion was very well done. I have little else to say other than I really enjoyed this fic.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Best one shot I read all year. Great work.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Nice work!
M1nks chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
It was good. I liked it :-)
quali chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I really liked hearing this from Sakura's point of view. Too often in fics she's kind've ignored, so it’s a treat to read a fic that looks at the more complex issues of a slash pairing in a ninja team. Very nice!
Ahlam chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
wow. it was a unique way of presenting the story. quite professional i'd say. keep up the good work.
FrigidSnow chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
It's pretty. The way it's painted- with soft colors, pastel blooms, light lines- it's so beautiful. You reached the climax with a gentle sort of writing, and I love the fact that this is Sakura's POV. The way you portrayed the plot with Sakura's thinking and pure dialogue, it's genius.
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
freakin, awesum... no other way to say it...

sakura was characterized so clearly and the 2nd person narrative made the readers, whom i'm assuming the majority are female, perhaps remember such feelings

but other than that, it makes me wonder what naruto and sasuke were doing... w
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow... This is so much like Sakura. Sakura during the early years, that is. But it's still Sakura. XD This is really good.