Reviews for Redamancy
SissyGoldenHaired chapter 15 . 1/28
I really enjoy this story and look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2020
At the moment she seems most likely to be with fili
ktime27 chapter 9 . 11/5/2020
Hi loving your story looking forward to reading more, I don't know if you know but you have reposted chapter 9. Chapter 10 has not been posted
Mooserz chapter 12 . 11/4/2020
Yayy! I’ve been anxiously waiting for an updatethe website is being weird and still showed only up to chapter 9. Any who on to the story...

I can’t wait to find out if the person after the siblings is inside Erebor! I feel like they are. I’m glad Fili and Nalas friendship is just where they left off. I’m looking forward to seeing how Kili will handle Nala in the future, I’m glad he apologized for the comment about her father.

Can’t wait for the next update
Mooserz chapter 9 . 11/2/2020
I’m glad that NalaBola are finally reunited! I wonder what everyone knows about her family! I hope we find out soon. I can’t wait to see how Kili reacts to Nala being back home.
lydo99 chapter 9 . 10/31/2020
I love this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2020
No no no no I need more why cliffhanger nooooooo more please
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2020
I already read your other story and I was NOT a happy camper lol

Ah I have so many questions about this chapter! You have definitely left us on a cliff hanger. It was great! You made my day by posting another chapter today :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2020
Yaaaassss! This just made my day a whole lot better! Does Nala sneak into the company?! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
"Just wanted to post it to see if anybody would be interested and any thoughts you have so far"
cosa? nooo...per favore vai avanti con la storia! ;)
ktime27 chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
Like the start will they ever get along together
animefreak112097 chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
this is interesting. what was the glass thing