Reviews for Life's little suprises
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
What do the names mean?
a person chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Sweet but the twins seemed to be older than 2 years old. 2 years wouldn't understand about being on their best behavior or being formal. They also would not connect being sent to bed with no dessert as punishment for their behavior. It is necessary to correct 2 year olds immediately if they are naughty. For 2 year olds it has to be from moment to moment. They won't understand anything beyond that.
SwagolasThranduilion chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
updatenes x
chantal chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Nice story! Glad you decided to work on it after so long! Hope to read more of the story soon!
brianna chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Hey! interesting take on this story!

Hope you continue with it and update soon!

And the sentence trails off chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Oh, how sweet! I love Legolas! and he's good trying to be a dad!
Jeni chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
Aw! This is such a great, cute fic! I love it! Hope you write more soon! (and I hope I don't forget to check back often! See I had a good memory once...but put it down somewhere and can't remember where!)
sadisticmasochist kitsune chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
intriguing and keep writing
IwishSan chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
It's cute.

Looking at Legolas raising two human child while being the youngest son in his family. p
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Good chapter! Well, I wouldn't mind if the Twins are friends with child Aragorn OR have there "Uncle" Estel (Aragorn's elvish name, Hope), "Uncle" Gimli and everyone. lol! UPDATE SOON!
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Legolas seems to be adjusting with the for him.
darkfeather22 chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
This is a very well done story, please continue.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
These children have already capture his heart there is no use trying to talk him out of it.
InuKurama chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
ok your not writing to see yourself write. I'm reading it too! And its pretty good so far!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
I just hope that Legolas is mature(I know it's silly)enough to take care of the babies himself and not rely on his servants.