Reviews for Put Your Hand In Mine
shuyuejia130414 chapter 7 . 7/16
Oh God this is awesome and you are officially become one of my favorite authors esp since we have the same love for Quall, i just hope i come to known this site sooner! Squall X Quistis FTW btw.
champylin chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
L-O-V-E-L-Y! Full of awesomeness... leaving a smiley-feeling-goo to the readers like me! LOLz... I TOTALLY love this story...

BTW... is this already complete?
kira-924 chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
this fic is STILL one of the greaatest i read lookn forward 2 another one lol im surprisd how much i read it since u first put it out i luv!
asga chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
very nice story basicallu i am quistis and seifer but quall also good hehe btw same with you i dont like rinoa also i love quistis to death lol she is awesome love ur writing
Platonic1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Truly one of the best quall fic
ynmy chapter 12 . 1/2/2005
nice job~
Maloire chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Hiya! Hmm... very interesting start! :D Hahah, love the attitudes you give the characters, and that's an interesting twist to things having Quistis struggle under Seifer's success! Clever! Anyway... there were some things that sound a bit off, dunno if it's just me, but I've listed 'em below :D Hope they make sense...

Suggestions/edits/whatchamacallit:

or made fun of... [she's] seen them all.

~"she'd"

offended, no matter what people [say].

~"may say"

After all, she's sitting at the top, [isn't] she?

~"wasn't"

Ever since then, other girls seem pale in

~"seemed"

but [it does have] an advantage of being the only

~"there was"

"It's nearly [ ], people."

~er... add in some time?

she [has] to match

~"had"

but is there any other choice?

~"was"

and if that's what it [takes] to be

~"took"

Anyway, I enjoyed it so far! Hopefully I'll be able to finish the rest up soon... :)
Cristal Ball chapter 12 . 7/26/2004
This was so beautiful. Absolutely beautiful... no right words can describe this fine art you call a story. This has been a great read and a great Quall, and there's no telling how many times I grinned like an idiot as each scene passed by and how many times I felt like crying when melacholic moments came up. You did a great job.

Now, I'm off to read your other Qualls _. If this was good, there's no doubt the others won't be either.
eveeee90 chapter 12 . 6/27/2004
i love this story you have to up date another quall story! i love it! I love it! (Screams) This is the best story ever
Wild Blueberries chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
AW! This is a great ending! This is sUch a wonderful story!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 6 . 6/15/2004
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! *giggles like a maniac* I don't wanna go, but I gots ta. I shall be back tomorrow. .
Dark Phoenix chapter 12 . 12/26/2003
Ahh... yes, me old faithful. Tis the season for the song indeed. And time to reread old classics like this one. Well, that is, until I can get my "Storm" and "Between" fix. Beautiful story, great for reminiscing.
gblaine chapter 12 . 12/18/2003
Brilliant story, sad to see it end.
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 12 . 12/4/2003
I LOVE YOU MAN! God I LOVE your stories, They are so awesome and I just can't get enough of them. I'd give you some kind of Award if I could, but all i give you is my love of your stories and my total respect.
Zanna Avons