Reviews for Bathroom Love Song
Just...perfection...even while re reading for...7th(?) time
embe chapter 5 . 12/6/2020
Wow, you are the best active Cheers fan fic writer of today. PLEASE continue!
WE need this so much, and one or two other great writers have been inactive for years so some GOOD new stories (there is a lot of garbage, pittyfull tries that are NOT good or even decent at all, or just hurt your eyes, mind and heart reading them) .
Clearly YOU are able to provide us with something brilliant and touching.
I am wishing and hoping and waiting eagerly for more like this. THANK you!
Thanks for not stealing from Jessica S.B. (top of the game) but enlightening us with your own talent and creativity.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2020
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2020
read your story in one sitting and i’d like to say that i enjoyed it so much 3 hope you’ll write more sam and diane fics!
samdianefrv chapter 5 . 11/7/2020
Loved your story very much! Thank you!
maydaymalone chapter 4 . 11/6/2020
sam finally saw diane dance on table tops! this chapter was so good! thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
you are such a good writer! you describe every paragraph so well that it’s not hard to picture it happening on the show. thank you for writing this. loving this sam and diane fanfiction resurgence after almost 40 years!
2020 chapter 3 . 11/2/2020
Not a touch of the lips or tongue and still so sensual, and vulnerable. Love it!
jpiedepp chapter 3 . 11/1/2020
Very good job! Smooth and sweetly written and you can very much SEE it happen as you read it! Too bad it's been so long since you posted material. It's needed!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2020
best update ever! can’t wait for the next chap
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
so excited to see how you’ll wrap this up. thank u for sharing this story with us!
ColdplayCat chapter 3 . 10/29/2020
Very nice!
samdianefrv chapter 3 . 10/29/2020
Oh, wow, what a glorious chapter! It’s so wonderful how outspoken Sam is in your story. Sometimes all they really need is a little honesty. I really adore your writing. Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the fourth chapter.
silversapphic chapter 3 . 10/28/2020
oh man this chapter was so sexy and yet very very realistic! i've read it at least 20 times today.

i LOVE that sam admits his jealousy and how he's feeling. that he tells her how much he hates seeing her with another man. i love that he's asking her about her european 'spree of decadence'. i've always wanted to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

i can't wait to see how this ends.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2020
ohhhh, thank you so much for the update! i open every day to check if you’ve updated ahsddfghjkl this is my favorite chapter! i loved the dialogue and sam’s thoughts about everything! i’ve always wanted them to discuss what happened in europe in the show but they didn’t so i’m incredibly happy that this fandom have your story! i can’t believe this is your first time writing a cheers fanfic! the nuances and traits of the characters were shown very well! thank you again for the update! it’s only thursday where i am, but you’ve made my week! can’t wait for chapter 4 3