Reviews for Summer Country
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
you must update!
Pronk chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ooh, cliffhanger!

Nice one, I like your style of writing.

Naturally Draco would get bored, and the only entertainment he could possibly find is tormenting people.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

-PhoenixTalons
shihuabee chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
haha... this is really good. i implore you to please please continue with it. :)
KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
u soo have to continue! plz!
grahamcrackers chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
well? *taps foot* aren't you going to FINISH it? ) keep it up!
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
HAHAHA So evil! haha. This is the first time i have ever read a harry potter fic. I still don't get what their saying msgic wise but it was pretty good. Keep it up!
Mei
Kery J. Wales chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Oh, this catches my interest. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Draco/Ginny fics but you've managed to keep them in character and I like that. I'm looking forward to more, although I'm not sure how long ago you put this up you should put more up right away!

~Kery~

btw, is it just me or is Draco (or at least Tom Felton) kinda cute when he smirks?
Mouton chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
MORE! This is good... I hope you don't give up on this one...

Cheers
like a falling star chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
You have no idea how much finding out that one of my fave ExT fic writers is also writing D/G pleases me. Please, please continue. :)
Miss Jade chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I love this story it is very well written if i do say so my self write more I will read more and reveiw as tigger would say ta ta for now. and byebye.
AllySweet chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! i wanna know what happens to Ginny! HURRY and UPDATE!
Calendar chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Oh... how cute. I love your characterization of Ginny. And your Draco is SEXY. I like this fic.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
CONTINUE! Please?
JS12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
::chants:: I like it I like it! Very cool! Update? For me? I'm dying to read more! :)

~*~*~JS12
silverkaze chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
omg this is sp cool. can't wait to know what happens next.

think draco is absoloutely cool. ) im ranting, can tell. hehehehhehe. the humour tickles. 0