Reviews for Summer Country
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
you must update!
Pronk chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ooh, cliffhanger!

Nice one, I like your style of writing.

Naturally Draco would get bored, and the only entertainment he could possibly find is tormenting people.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

-PhoenixTalons
shihuabee chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
haha... this is really good. i implore you to please please continue with it. :)
KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
u soo have to continue! plz!
grahamcrackers chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
well? *taps foot* aren't you going to FINISH it? ) keep it up!
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
HAHAHA So evil! haha. This is the first time i have ever read a harry potter fic. I still don't get what their saying msgic wise but it was pretty good. Keep it up!
Mei
Kery J. Wales chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Oh, this catches my interest. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Draco/Ginny fics but you've managed to keep them in character and I like that. I'm looking forward to more, although I'm not sure how long ago you put this up you should put more up right away!

Kery

btw, is it just me or is Draco (or at least Tom Felton) kinda cute when he smirks?
Mouton chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
MORE! This is good... I hope you don't give up on this one...

Cheers
like a falling star chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
You have no idea how much finding out that one of my fave ExT fic writers is also writing D/G pleases me. Please, please continue. :)
Miss Jade chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I love this story it is very well written if i do say so my self write more I will read more and reveiw as tigger would say ta ta for now. and byebye.
AllySweet chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! i wanna know what happens to Ginny! HURRY and UPDATE!
Calendar chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Oh... how cute. I love your characterization of Ginny. And your Draco is SEXY. I like this fic.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
CONTINUE! Please?
JS12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
::chants:: I like it I like it! Very cool! Update? For me? I'm dying to read more! :)

**JS12
silverkaze chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
omg this is sp cool. can't wait to know what happens next.

think draco is absoloutely cool. ) im ranting, can tell. hehehehhehe. the humour tickles. 0