Reviews for My big brother

thanx
Javagirl1992 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
good job this was nice!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
First off, thanks a bunch for the review. I've been meaning to read some of your stuff for a while now, but I just found three hundred thirty three stories a little daunting ;) How *do* you do it...?

Also, I really like this ficlet. It has a very straight-forward, child-like clarity to it. I can really imagine Mokuba feeling just this way; you captured his character and his situation quite well. *pout* Poor lil' Moki-chan!
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That was too sad... *Sniff* Of course, that's kind of almost exactly how I pictured their relationship, but... I love the Kaiba brothers! Why oh why do they lead such a sad life? Oh well, Mokuba is the sweetest kid ever, and I love little reflections on the two's relationship. This was awesome, now I'm going to pretend that Seto decided to be friends with everyone but Anzu, and now he and Mokie are living super happily. Great, now I sound like a friendship-obsessed freak. Oh well.
billy chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Sad

Good story
Lupin Drake chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
AW! Moki, don't think like that! You should really continue this, make a fic through Kaiba's POV and then one in regular POV for both of them!

Koki
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Very nicely done. Poor Mokuba needs to stop getting himself down.
Little Peekaboo chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Poor Mokuba. He shouldn't think so little of himself... Very cute and well written. Keep up the good work!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Sweet then angsty without loosing it's sweetness somehow. I think Moky needs a hug right now. I really liked this fanfic :)
Agent Yoko chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
That was wonderful. It was very sad, though.

You should do a sequel-type thing where Seto thinks about Mokuba.
Sierra's Darkness chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Wow. Honestly, I've seen a lot of Mokuba centered fics about his brother, but that was just the one that shone through. Well done!

Hanna
RainOwl chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
aw...

Owl
elvenrarehunter chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
This is so cute. I wrote a poem but I think yours is better.
ERH -
Me-O-Tojite chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
AW This was cute too. Can you write nothing bad? I don't seem to think so. You're so good at it. You portry the character's feelings and thoughts so well. It's amazing really. Keep it up! _