Reviews for The Sins Of Natsuki Subaru
Steppe14 chapter 6 . 8/28
FINALLY! I have been searching for a fic where the other Subarus interact!
tombigamark chapter 6 . 7/20
Waiting for a new chapter
Hey hey hey author! Was wondering when you would update as we have passed all of May without any new chapters. So unless you need more time then take as much as you need but not too long though.
Oteycri000 chapter 6 . 5/24
Oh man I see Shaula I like. And amazing job with everything else. Truly a fascinating concept
SentinalSlice chapter 6 . 5/5
I definitely preferred the previous writing style. It flowed much better and felt much more like a book.
Raj8 chapter 6 . 5/4
Overall this is shaping up to be surprisingly interesting, I look forward to seeing more in the future.
Anonymous person chapter 6 . 4/23
Noice. Can't wait for slothbaru to meet rem. Wonder if envy knows what is happening? Can't wait to see their reactions to the ifbarus and their actions.
Wicked.A chapter 6 . 4/20
Was the attacks not hitting greed because he died and dodged the attacks?
This is interesting
Marckaizer chapter 6 . 4/20
Finally, an update!

I'm just waiting for the reactions when they inevitably find out that all these insane strangers are alternate possibilities of Subaru.
123ABIR123 chapter 6 . 4/19
This is good Pls update more
Mattzone chapter 6 . 4/19
Great chapter can’t wait for more take your time don’t rush go at your own pace. The chapter was great especially since Mare now knows who gluttony really is.
Senor Oogway chapter 6 . 4/19
YES! NEW CHAPTER AND IT IS AWESOME
Wandering Noob chapter 5 . 4/18
Dude update this already I have been waiting for a long time. I know you're active so upload the next chapter. Unless you just suddenly decided to quit like every other story with potential.
JebsAPowerRanger chapter 5 . 2/25
I would like you to continue, sir.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »