Reviews for Of The Sand and The Wind
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 11/14
As always this is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
Dio-Brandon-XD chapter 11 . 11/14
Nice
ilanddubrovski chapter 11 . 11/14
Thanks for the chapter
Thomas Drovin chapter 11 . 11/14
Hey there welcome back! No need to apologize for your absence at least you came BACK to your lovely story. Anyway I see that Ren and his team managed to finish their first mission, however it seems that Ren was UNABLE to get any Cocoa...*Chuckles* Perhaps next time...anyway I wonder what happens next in regards to Gaara? I guess I'll find out next chapter huh? See you then! Good Health, Clear Body, Strong Mind!
TheHiddenLettuce chapter 11 . 11/13
I think it would've been rather funny if hagoromo took pity on ren and just conjured a cup of hot chocolate in rens hands
ThatOneRandomDude chapter 11 . 11/13
The obsession with hot cocoa was strange, came pretty much outta nowhere, and wasn't really that funny. It was more of an odd distraction if I'm being honest. I also think you should at least add some minor foreshadowing as to where the story is going, because as of now it seems pretty aimless.
Marquis-de-spook chapter 1 . 11/13
I'm really liking the direction this story is going in! The decision to make your character an orphan (and presumably classless) is an interesting subversion on the typical formula of someone being born into a clan. Running into Gaara without any training is also pretty tense, I'm liking the cliffhanger!
Ktf243 chapter 11 . 11/13
Zakripng Well I mean... if you grew up as a whole ass baby all over again can you say for assuredly that they will be a badass right off the bat? And completely normal/sane? Makes no sense to know anything and everything simply because you watched one anime when you were a normal human in real life. However if he really does seem that dumb, then sorry for that I kinda wanted to make it more humorous as this came from a children’s show an all. Don’t worry tho, he fits right in with many ninjas here who lack common sense.
Spenge chapter 11 . 11/13
Damn no hot cocoa. Thats fuccin tuff
zakripng chapter 11 . 11/13
So, is something wrong with Ren's brain? He feels a bit autistic to me. Rather than focusing on how to get stronger we get this; autistic-forget-everything-related-to-survival guy.
shaomonk12 chapter 1 . 11/10
Nice read. If you make pairings i already vote for MC x Karin. Oh the great amount sass and the potential involvement with Orochimaru through Karin would be really fun to read.

Plus, the Sand-Sound invasion would be a more personal involvement for Ren, with now both of his beloved redheads being in dangerous (Gaara and Karin then).
Lifelessman chapter 4 . 11/8
Good Work...! 4
Lifelessman chapter 3 . 11/8
Good Work...! 3
Lifelessman chapter 2 . 11/8
Good Work...! 2
Abdur Rauf Aymaan chapter 10 . 11/7
thanks for the chap. you have good update rate to chap length ratio...i think. wasn't paying that much attention. but writing quality is good enough for me.