Reviews for More than he Seems
Blue Arrows chapter 2 . 1/12
Love it so far! Really great suspense.
Amita4ever chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Of all the recent Legolas/Aragon meet up stories I have read recently, I like yours the best. I'm not really familiar with the stories beyond hearsay and to movies, but I think this story fits into the 'feel' of the LotR I've seen. Well done :)
Frodo's sister chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
This is a very good story. You have a good imagination. I like how Aragorn risked his life to save Legolas and the others, and I also liked how he pitied Ackeran
ForeverRainingFire chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I especially liked Lenna! She is so cute! I absolutely loved the names she gave Aragorn and Legolas! I also liked how grumpy Legloas was, especially in the first part of the story.
lucy chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
I really loved it! nice plot and interesting new characters!

I know you haven't updated for ages, but make a short after story? epilogue? :) what happens to lenna for example?

please write more stories like this one. really enjoyed myself in a time when hw and essays take my life force away:/ i would be trilled if you wrote another story like this with the similar setting with legolas on fanfiction! ahhaha i have a thing with elf and slavery hehehhehehhe

regards norway!
Eminnis chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
*is amused by Legolas's struggles to convince everyone of his well being* You should give it up, Legolas...

Keep up the great work! A sequel to this would be awesome! Perhaps some freeing of the slaves? Some revenge from elves? Hmm? *hint hint. Nudge Nudge. Wink wink*

Eminnis
asdfjkl chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
xD awesome story!great characters, well written, tight plot. well done!

keep writing.
CosmicEssence chapter 14 . 11/20/2008
yikes talk about difficult, i suppose you've managed to use some of the uncertainities in the book to nicely place this story in. The wood-elves response to the letter and finding Aragorn and then Legolas' constant i am fine are really good. Lenna grew on me - not literally! - and some of her questions were quite funny.

I felt the end should have had Legolas saying or thinking something along the lines of 'i agree' or 'you're telling me' cuz Elrohir's final comment just didnt seem to cut it and it ended rather abruptly.

Also way to completely confuse me in the beginning. I must admit some things about who i thought was 'aragorn' didnt seem right, like calling supposedly Elrond 'my lord' , or his people (which i thought the elves arent) and not seeing the inscription on Legolas' bow and therefore knowing who he was etc etc. But i figured it was just the author making mistakes or being deliberately obtuse about things...so when it turned out the newcomer was aragorn, i swear i had to go back i get the image all properly fixed in my head again cuz none of it made sense...you sure you didnt do that confusing bit on purpose?

This was good though, quite enjoyable and amusing at times and Ackeran was thankfully not your ordinary 'villian' which was also interesting to see.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 4/14/2008
Finally, someone that listens to the books!
iloveanyonebutu chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
Yay great story, I like the way that Legolas' trust grows as the story continues!

All of the characters are very well written and contain all of the characteristics that I would imagine they had.
yllom21 chapter 14 . 10/7/2007
Interesting story! Cute and well written, well concluded and altgoether well rounded. A nice read.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 14 . 6/27/2007
This was a great story. Good descriptions, not too long, and you nicely made the story come full circle. And I loved Lena. :)
sUnKiSsT chapter 14 . 10/17/2006
hmm i liked, great work!
Aqua Mage chapter 14 . 3/26/2006
Brilliant, just brilliant. I'm off see if you've written anything else, and it's two in the morning!
coffeeshop chapter 14 . 6/2/2005
O, nice! Great story! I enjoyed reading it, good job!