Reviews for Cursed inheritance
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 23 . 2/12/2012
The ending was brilliant! Although a bit scary as well. Took me half an hour to get their family tree right. Confusing if I ever saw one. Turned out everybody betrayed everybody, secrets literally flooded out (seriously, 've never seen such a mix of badass secrets mixed up together!) and in the end the evil won. This IS the best story I've EVER read (and I'll have you know that reading is my second nature).
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
dun...dun...dun
David Fishwick chapter 23 . 8/1/2009
Awesome and thanks for writing.
someone who read 6 book chapter 23 . 7/17/2005
SPOILER : As it turns out Snape is evil!( in the 6th book) Dumbeldore dies
Lover of Bad Boys chapter 21 . 7/24/2003
OMG

Not Sirius!
Eriee chapter 20 . 7/21/2003
So, in fact Snape is also a descendant of Salazar as Harry is of Grinevald?
Eriee chapter 19 . 7/20/2003
That was a dark chapter, but well done. I fink that Harrys power should grow. Not as if he was a god, but he is suppoused to be powerful as an heir, isnt he?
Eriee chapter 18 . 7/14/2003
Great! I cant wait to see when they find out about Harry
alana chapter 17 . 7/12/2003
Great. I really loved it. Please, update as soon as you can. Will Harry develop some power or something like that? Maybe he could get a snake. And when will Hernione and Rony find out about his inheritance? I know you cant aswer these, but I had to ask.
alana chapter 17 . 7/12/2003
Eriee chapter 17 . 7/10/2003
Each chapter better. When will Mione and Rony find out about Harrys inheritance
HellHades chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
w00t? Only 16 reviews? maybe they just cant find the story... anyway, this is good (Y). Keep going, I wanna see more of snape!
Eriee chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
A good story. Please update
The Last Hope chapter 14 . 7/4/2003
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Please put the next chaper up soon.
Andy chapter 14 . 7/4/2003
Hey! Great story! you write like JK Rwoling herself! PLEASE continue!