Reviews for Lost Wolf
Red13Rabbit chapter 13 . 2/4
So the sad thing is, I think Alan and Edgar really do need help. They could be helped there. Except they er treating the wrong things. Their problem isn’t that they believe in something that doesn’t exist. They have other issue, but I bet the doctors aren’t focusing on those, if at all.
Finally an other very good Lost Boys fanfic ! They are quite rare. I enjoyed reading it - I like the whole packfeeling and Alex is a realistic charakter. But I fear that the other werewolfs may enstrange him from the lost boys. They have rules and organisation - they seem less free than the Santa Carla vampires - personal fears beside - the story is well written and I even like the authors notes, they give nice background information.
Red13Rabbit chapter 11 . 12/29/2020
Love it!
Really hope Mary doesn’t start any shit.
Thank you for the pronunciation for Jan because I was very confused why he needed to say ‘with a J’.
Mikey is thinking about how to protect his brother. Maybe his whole family.
Red13Rabbit chapter 10 . 12/12/2020
Ah! I love this! So glad the werewolves are acknowledging their hug blunder!
Red13Rabbit chapter 9 . 12/10/2020
I love this! Can’t wait for more!
Red13Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
I like this!
Little Nothing 1 chapter 9 . 12/6/2020
Hi,

I like it very much that at the end of the chapters you explain a lot of things that you add to your story.

You wrote another great chapter. I really like that Alex is no longer the only werewolf in Santa Carla. I am now very curious to see how the relationship between the vampires and the werewolves develops. I personally hope that a friendship will develop between the two species, but of course, that is your decision. After all, I don't know what else you have planned in the story.

I also really like that you are including widow Johnson in your story. Many readers may not like this because the widow was described as a vampire in the comics. The comics are not particularly popular with all fans. However, that shouldn't dissuade you from planning the story.

I'm really excited to see how things will continue and I hope that both Alex and the vampires will learn a lot about their species.

I wish you a nice Advent season and hope that I will read something from you again soon.
Little Nothing 1 chapter 8 . 11/23/2020
I am a little sad because I can't understand that this story doesn't get more support. It is really unique and well written.
Razell, I love this story and I'm still with you. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Alex is a very lovable character and I like the relationship he shares with the boys.
Marko's conversation with the police officer was great.
Little Nothing 1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
Hey there,
I like the beginning of your story. Alex is a very interesting character and the storyline is unique. I am excited to see what you have in store for the next chapters.
Greetings from Germany, stay safe and healthy