Reviews for Connection
burningspirit21 chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Oooooooooooooooooo please come back and finish! Love the last chapter in particular... _
White Angel chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Please update! This is so good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Since it's been 8 years I guess I'll assume you won't update, but that breaks my heart :( :( so if you see this review please please please please update ASAP! This is such an evil place to leave off :(
mr. eff chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Whyyyyy hasn't there been an update in such a long time?! I wish I was lying when I say that the anticipation is killing me and now I have to be horribly disappointed that I won't find out if Smith will continue where they left off or just choke her again :[
Anon chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
So I guess since it's been 5 years, I shouldn't hope that you'll update soon?
Alchemelia chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Interesting story so far. :) I haven't watched the Matrix in a big long forever, so i can't say if Smith is in character or not, but he seems plausible. Thanks for writing! And, um, do you have the whole story written already, or are you writing as you go?
SugarxPeach chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
Very well written! I enjoyed it very much. Please continue to update this story. :D
Tanathir chapter 13 . 7/7/2006
That kiss, after all Cat's internal monologue and nervousness shortcircuited my brain. It's hot, yet the tension and malice Smith wore so well in the movies came through really well in this chapter. I've been reading this story off and on for a while, and trying to get back to my own Matrix fic, and excuse me while I contemplate the mental image of Smith's tongue on a woman's neck...

guh...
Albion19 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Are you going to update this? Please do, it's great.
lexy chapter 13 . 5/16/2006
hey, when do you start writing again? I really like your story, it's great! MORE! _-
ThePet chapter 13 . 3/8/2006
This story is absolutely brilliant, my favourite Matrix story ever, and I really hope you continue it because I'm desperate to know what happens next! I love your OC (the only OC I've ever liked, actually); she's so...realistic. And I entirely agree about the humourlessness of Neo/Trinity :) Please, please write more!
Kamiyama chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
Well . . . what can I say? Continue~! Smith is way hot in your fic and you managed to keep him in character! Collness! "Smith was smirking at Drew, a territory-claiming Grin of Testosterone if ever there was one" I luv this part! Please do continue!
Amadil chapter 13 . 10/12/2005
I know how it is to start writing again after everyone's given up on your story, so here some encouragement: I like your story very much and hope you will update soon. I know I'll be coming back to check on it!
anon chapter 13 . 9/12/2005
I noticed you put in that Smith 'purred' as he was choking Cat. Freeaky! Does that mean that agents have a dose of feline coding, or something? It would make sense, with their predatory nature and all ...
Lovelace chapter 11 . 9/9/2005
Well, this is a very interesting turn of events! I am curious as to what further complications there could be in this already extremely difficult situation... Smith's "non-rational regret" regarding the loss of his former partners is also a very nice touch-one that I haven't seen before. I really liked the way you mentioned it: understated but with quite a bit implied.