Reviews for Rosalie's Body
fabrayctrl chapter 5 . 12/6/2020
You did such an incredible job with the original plot! Thank you so much for the gay ending we truly deserve it in canon! They were beyond adorable after Bella was turned omg Rosalie being possessive is too cute I couldn’t even bring myself to be mad at her lol THANK YOU
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
Thanks for the read.
JPphoenix chapter 5 . 11/3/2020
Yah thanks, this ending is so much better.
Yui chapter 5 . 11/1/2020
I would have hoped to see them fuck but...LMAO this is good too.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 5 . 10/31/2020
Didnt see this coming but loved it
elliehandesu chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
Can we have a smut how sexy scene a settle story, prologue pleaseeee...
Shealyn02 chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
Cute story.. Too bad it didn't end that way!
Bonham Carter chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
the gay ending we all deserve! thanks for sharing this!
Horseshoefijzer chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
Thank you for the gay ending we all deserved. Honestly I’m surprised with how willing Bella was to forgive/accept what happened to Edward but rose is cute so ya I get it lol. That aside, I wasn’t sure how we’d get our happy ending but here we are and it was happy all things considered. Twas a wonderful (ly gay) story.
LauratheChef chapter 4 . 10/29/2020
will the bite turn Bella into a vampire like in the books? or does it take something else to turn?

good chapter
GoodForYou chapter 4 . 10/29/2020
This is so hooot and creepy, I like it ;)
Jay aka Jordan chapter 4 . 10/27/2020
GG Edward, I actually liked you in this man
Horseshoefijzer chapter 4 . 10/27/2020
It’s pretty funny knowing that this and my goddess wife come from the same person. They’ve really got two different vibes going on. Poor Edward, at least he was a good boi till the end. And he had a show lol. Bella is not going to be happy about his loss.
Bonham Carter chapter 3 . 10/24/2020
this is fire
Yui chapter 3 . 10/24/2020
Can't wait to see how they'll spend the two weeks of now school lol. Probably gonna be steamy.