Reviews for All My Children
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/28/2020
These two are good as well
Knuckleheads Inc chapter 3 . 10/19/2020
This, this is the fan fic that redeemed Yukari-sensei for me! You read my mind for this chapter, didn't you? Awesome job! And a note on your profile: you have good tastes. I can't wait for that fanfic about the girls entering their own mental world to fight their inner demons.
Knuckleheads Inc chapter 2 . 10/17/2020
Dude, your fifth drabble's... remember "that" scene from "End of Evangelion" (and no, it's not the ending!)? Cause Sakaki's... dance with her hormones totally reminds me of that scene. But other than that, great job on these new drabbles! You're starting to make Yukari like the mother figure that her students wished they had, and you finally solved the mystery of the "love letter". (But come on, every fan of "Azumanga Daioh" know what the love letter contains ;)) I'm hoping that your final set of drabbles will focus on Osaka, Kagura, and the graduation, as those two girls are the only ones left that don't get a conversion with Yukari-sensei. Overall, keep up the good work!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
Good story obviously
Knuckleheads Inc chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
Well, it's about time that you finally write some drabbles for Azumanga Daioh! I feel like drabbles are the most similar to the original format of the manga/anime, but back to the review. Out of all of the characters to be the focus of a story, Yukari-sensei is the best one because she needs more development to make her likable. I noticed recently that your version of the AzuDai characters have some sort of issue to them that wasn't stated in the original series because Japanese xenophobia (Sakaki being a trans-girl, Kagura being a Ryukyuan from a poor family, and now Yukari having dylexia and Tomo having a inferiority complex). It makes them more like real people with real problems. I hope you can continue this series of drabbles W .(also I finally posted the second chapter of "Ryukyu no Hime: Kagura", so check it out!)