Reviews for Slytherin's Prophecy
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 8/11
Update sn hpe lily turns on albus nd theo blazie dalphine pansy nd lastange brothers become loyal
Dragon Slayer Empress chapter 10 . 6/23
I relly love this story and I really hope that there will be more to read in the future! :D :)
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/31
I stopped taking this crack fic seriously as soon as Harry got knocked into a wall. Do you even know the laws of physics? If any living being got knocked into a wall witch or wizard they would need at the least go to the physical therapist for extensive treatment and need for sure to go to the hospital.

They would not just spring back up. They would have a broken back and several ribs and bones broken in places they didn't even know bones existed!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/31
Okay I'll just pretend that this isn't AU and that the characters aren't OOC.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/31
I pretty much consider slash as a *feel good* effect like a drug where once it wears off you no longer *feel the groove* because the relationship isn't real to begin with and your sperms know it because it's the way God made us.

We can bull shit ourselves for a little while but like drugs we will keep wanting more and more BS to keep that effect going because our bodies are trained to that effect now and forgotten what *normal* feels like.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/31
I'll leave the rest for you to figure out on your own if you dare look beyond mainstream crap but slash is equal to pounding a square peg into a round hole. Sure you can get it in there if you try hard enough but it's never going to be round nor even look round so don't delude yourself into pretending it's round.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/31
Slash doesn't bother me as long as it's not in your face and you don't have a hateful attitude to those who are *straight* and don't believe it's natural because it isn't.
luin cartle chapter 10 . 3/12
love the story
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
I hope you finish this story but I hope Harry or Voldemort doesn't have to kill Lilly, I hope she turns on Dumbledore. Keep up the excellent writing.
Goose chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Goddamn you silly ass fangirls.
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Ahhh, *squeals* love it!
TheDemonLady chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
It is really mean and cruel that you did not put more

I really love this story and I wanted to read through to the end (
Blake Riddle chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I have a question, does Voldemort look like Voldemort, you know, half snake, or does he look like Tom Riddle?
Lavonya chapter 6 . 7/22/2014