Reviews for Yu Yu Hakusho Poem Collection
ohdearyme chapter 10 . 5/15/2005
hey, I like most of them. But I think the Botan one could have been different, maybe showing a deeper viewpoint because it seems like everyone does a Botan hiding her sadness type of thing. But that might just be me. Anyways, all the others I loved especially Mask. Because I lurve Kurama!

Could you do a Kurama telling Shiori poem? I tried to do one, but it didn't really work out and I'd love to see one done by somebody with more talent than me.
Kayoko chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
I want to use either Guarded flames or Now that your gone for my project. I will have to answer questions about the poem. I don't really know much about it yet because my teacher hasn't exactly given it to me. I'll tell you when I know. I just like to plan things ahead of time. As for my fic. I will probably delete it and post a Horror one instead.

Ja ne
Kayoko chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
These are very good poems. I like now that your gone the best!
Tearful Joy chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
T.T When i reafd thios io started crying(thus,m the typos) canm't seer the kleteras, it's allk bluryu ..
Kuramarocks chapter 10 . 4/28/2004
I like your poems all the way up till 7. They are all really good. some are sad, some are depressing. I write depressive poetry myself.
music4life2009 chapter 10 . 4/20/2004
Hey I read all of your poems. they were great adn sad. How about you write one about Kuronue. or you could do one that Yukina dies and Its Hiei's feelings bye
CM chapter 3 . 4/11/2004
I wanted to compliment you on your Yuusuke poem- it takes on a perspective of his situation that I've neither thought of nor seen- and I also wanted to ask you a question. I've been working on YYH wallpapers, and plan to put them on a webpage for other people, and one common theme right now has been to add a poem on every one of them. Kurama's and Hiei's were easy to find, but Yuusuke's has been giving me trouble. Is there a possibility I could use a stanza or two of Journey’s End? I promise to give you full credit for it. Please email me back with an answer as soon as you can.
youkaikitsune chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Yes yes! Do write more please! I have only read 'Mask' but I intend to read the rest. If you say that your other poems are better, then I'm sure I'll like them too.
KuramaandHieiever chapter 10 . 3/28/2004
wow...u write some really good poems. Could you by chance read my yyh poems? Under my pen name please? I only have five chapters, but i'd love for you to read them over. You have talent in writing poems
Silverchild of the winds chapter 10 . 12/12/2003
good going, quite accuate. Kazuma is always honest to at least himself, and dosn't seem to mind being outfought anywhere near as much as he hates not fighting. playing the punching bag ck upthat bounces right ba
Portal-girl chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
That was amazing. I loved it. I can't wait for the next poem. Ja ne! ~Portal-girl
Runi-chan chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
Wow. Um, good job.
To be honest, Draith-san, Kuwabara doesn't seem to be all that agnsty. He seems more like Gokul:Happy fella who you don't want to piss off.
But this was good.
Sumiko Kenchi Haimoto chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
I will be completely honest with you, and please don't hurt me. I like it alot. I like the rhythm and the word choice. My only problem is I don't really see how it ties into Kuwabara. Maybe I'm just clueless, but I don't see the character.
Blazing Flames chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
O.O I think you made Kuwabara seem too smart...
Anyway, it still kicked butt. -
miyako14 chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
It was pretty good for a Kuwabara poem, I look foward to more good poems!