Reviews for More Than Meets The Eye
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2012
Please update soon. Can't wait to read more.
Aiso-san chapter 25 . 2/10/2011
I love your story soooo much. I see that you havn't updated for like 7 years! please update it! i really fell in love with your characters, You really made them pop off the page. I love how you have Dae full fill the dog role so well, he is a perfectly written Dog. Please Please Update your Story.
Amanmor chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
Good one. Dae is so cute...
Morgwir chapter 25 . 5/31/2010
Well I'm not holding out much hope that this will ever be updated. But please please try to finish it. I want to know why she's there and when is she going to tell them about her past?
fanfictionworm chapter 25 . 9/11/2009
OMG! Love your story! when will you be updating? Please don't abandon this. :(
avvyava94 chapter 25 . 7/9/2006
UPDATE! please your story is awesome but no one can read it if you don't UPDATE!
transformeraddict chapter 25 . 4/13/2006
Oh please update! I'm enjoying this story of yours!
hermonine chapter 25 . 4/2/2006
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Fortune Zyne chapter 25 . 12/1/2005
Will she ever tell?
TopazOwl chapter 25 . 10/20/2005
This is interesting! Update soon please!
apricitiff chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
OOHH, interesting so far. Can't wait to read the other chappys! Well, see ya then!
luna345 chapter 25 . 6/27/2005
Your story is awesome so far! :)

please write more chapters..please!
Orangeblossom07 chapter 25 . 3/24/2005
Really good story, I love your creativity and how you put it in your story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope you update soon. Happy Writing!
cricket chapter 25 . 2/26/2005
hey i just created an account on my penname is Ranewen Taralomi haven't posted any stories yet but i will hopefully get around to it soon i'm so happy i got my learners permit friday 25 of february yeah i'm jumpin for joy anyways hope you will update More than meets the eye soon!bye for now
cricket chapter 25 . 2/25/2005
hey leo it's been along time hope you get the next chapter up soon i can't wait for so far everything in your story has been promise to review the next chapter