Reviews for Harry Potter and the Egger Route
haza10411 chapter 22 . 2/17
ive just completed my 6th? re read of this story gotta say you have remained my absolute favourite author on this site, and i think this may be one of my absolute favourite stories that you have written.
keep up the magnificent work, i impatiently (kidding take all the time you need) wait for an update.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 22 . 1/6
This is so good. I laughed out loud several times, yet it doesn't feel like a crack fic.

Definitely looking forward to more.
NarutosBrat chapter 21 . 12/29/2023
After reading that lat line, I can only say one thing.

Hmn, interesting, things have become.
Difdi chapter 22 . 12/8/2023
Little kids don’t actually have more energy than adults, what they have a differing amount of is restraint. The adult knows how long the day is, and bidgets their energy so they make it the whole time - a kid who conks out from exhaustion gets carried by an adult, or put in a stroller, but who would or could carry the adult?

It gets to be so automatic that most adults can’t turn off that energy budgeting even when they really need to, unless outright panicking - recognizing when it needs to be turned off while calm, and knowing where the actual limit is, not the budgeted limit, is a skill taught to soldiers the world over.
Books85 chapter 17 . 12/2/2023
I am sure that none of those fires that have been bothering the Dursleys have anything to do with The Leewit, right?

I must say I wouldn't bet any money on Dumbelbore getting his way with The Leewit involved. You are reminding me why I was so pleased that the Egger Route has been updated. BTW, I read "Witches of Karres" back when it was new and had to borrow it from inter-library loan a couple years ago to refresh my memory of it. Thanks for reminding me of an old favorite! BTW Have you ever read Vonda McIntyre's "Dreamsnake"? It is much more adult than Witches, but the snake connection would make an interesting crossover with Harry Potter.
Books85 chapter 16 . 12/2/2023
When the Institute staff were discussing making a dozen copies of The Leewit and Harry, I had a flash of six harries and The Leewits creating havoc in wizarding society. A bit alarming. Might be the seed of an Omake, but I cannot write creative fiction at all well. If anyone wishes to do so they have my blessing.

Thank you for updating this. I am rereading it and enjoying it thoroughly. An unexpected benefit to of age.
GoMagikarp chapter 17 . 12/1/2023
Not a huge fan of this whole clone thing. For one, it undercuts any plot line of the original harry going back to his world if another version of him has already done it. Second, if divides up the spotlight and essentially slows down the narrative by twice as much.

Loving the work though.
Geo chapter 22 . 11/27/2023
This is fun, but I might need to make myself a chart of which versions of Harry and The Leewit are in what series, to help me keep track of things.
Clavyus chapter 22 . 11/27/2023
Amusing, well-written, a bit aimless.
Bucio chapter 22 . 11/26/2023
In addition to seeing Harry and Leewit (the Primes or the first Synth?) apparently arrive at a planet where Yoda (whom Harry recognizes) and one of his students are; I would have said/thought it was Luke, until I saw his name, Shaw (for the actor who played Jedi Anakin in the first version of Episode 6?)

Those who have an interesting chat/meeting with our protagonists and see that it will be an exchange of information between both groups, be curious what Jedi tricks Harry and The Leewit could learn (would they get their own Droid? - duplicating R2-D2 with the Geminio?); and what abilities Yoda could learn from them, what would happen if Yoda (if he is a version after the Fall of the Jedi and the Republic) or the entire group could navigate through time, on the Egger Route, and prevent the events of the Anakin trilogy (at least the Clone Wars and Anakin's Fall to the Dark Side); or if that moment they (Harry and his Leewit) reached is from before that (due to the mention of Corelias Green Jedis), with Harry updating Yoda on future problems to avoid (who is the Sith Lord - Sidious -, the fall of Dooku , including saving Qi Gon from Darth Maul)

And ending the chapter, in the same way it began, although not as positively, from the point of view of Sirius, who together with Remus go camping with S-Harry II and S-Leewit II, where we see Padfoot feel his age, XD (normal human, Wizard, or animagus, it is obvious that the Synths would have more resistance than him)

Good luck and keep it up
Tali'Zorah vas Rannoch chapter 22 . 11/26/2023
"Front flip with lightsaber" lol, laughed for a good 10 minutes at that one. Thanks for the chapter.
Noxlux013 chapter 22 . 11/26/2023
A realistic, candid take on the Jedi Order? Be still my heart. The front flip line got a genuine chuckle out of me, and not just an amused exhale through the nose.
iroshi chapter 22 . 11/26/2023
YAY a new chapter! I love this story! 3
The Nachoman chapter 22 . 11/26/2023
I'm enjoying the show. Thanks for this story.
I hope Harry has watched the prequel trilogy, although I realistically know that by the dates of the Harry Potter timeline, they will come out when he's a young adult. Thing is, if he has, he's in a prime position to prevent the fall of Anakin Skywalker simply by telling Yoda to make it Jedi policy to make sure that Padawan families are safe.
Dragon-bait-2001 chapter 22 . 11/26/2023
your best fics, (In my opinion) in order

1. A MODern Man