Reviews for Land of the Dead
Dagger chapter 14 . 11/30/2006
Great story! I really hope it didn't end yet, I'm dying to know what would have happened to Pippin.
merryb chapter 14 . 1/7/2006
OH! DO MORE CHAPTERS! Will you please? I want to know if they find Pippin! So, will you do more chapters?
Ani chapter 14 . 10/9/2004
Is that it? Is that the end? I hope not! This is an excellant story, and I'm very impatient to see what happens next ;)!
Mystarri chapter 14 . 8/22/2004
I like this! Is it over? I certainly hope not... )
Antivika chapter 14 . 7/24/2004
Well, I take it you decided to not ever to finish this. It's to bad cause I really liked it. Now I'll never know what happens to Pippin.
Vilya0 chapter 14 . 5/10/2004
I know it's been a long time since you've updated this story and maybe it's not in your intentions to finish it but you should. I absolutly love it. It's so unpredictable and exciting. I just can't wait to see what happens to our poor Pippin. Please write soon!
pippin da great chapter 14 . 3/17/2004
Wow. This is really good! Keep goin, i want to know what happens! Or...ill set my evil plants on you..._
ifIwantto chapter 14 . 2/2/2004
Oh, scary! Do continue though, I like it.
Flower chapter 14 . 1/15/2004
Where have I been? You updated! O this just keeps getting creepier.. Sent a little shiver up my spine. What is wrong with Pippin? I must know..
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 14 . 1/7/2004
This story is so intense and gripping, I just can't wait for more!
Please, update soon - this story is so original and fantastically written.
Thank you so much for sharing!
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
You've shown Frodo's emotions brilliantly here.
I'm surprised that you haven't got more reviews!
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 4 . 1/6/2004
A powerful, haunting and truly horrifying chapter - well done!
That was truly chilling and fantastically writen - it's funny, when I was very ill (still not sure what was wrong but had a temperature of over 105C!) my hallucinations and nightmares were all about losing my family too! I kept dreaming that they would leave me in one way or another!
Fantastic, brilliant!
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
How on earth did I miss this story before!
I've only read the first chapter, but it already seems fantastic!
Sakura123 chapter 14 . 1/6/2004
Loony ben of a woman... sheez. How are the Hobbits gonna get out this fix of a problem they got themselves into? Not to mention Pippin... poor Pip. Update soon I wanna know what happens next!
Flower chapter 13 . 1/4/2004
Wow, you got me hooked. I started reading your story and didn't even take time to review until now because I was so excited about reading each chapter. You have so much talent AND an excellent story on your hands. Good job! I can't wait for the next chapter!