Reviews for Given a Chance
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
:'( this was so sad but great at the same time.
TIVA GSR FREEK chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
omg, bravo to you i first read this story on love lab long before i knew was here. it is an awesome story and no matter how many times i read it i still cry just as hard as i did the first time. thankyou for the wonderfull story you did amazing!
xialemar chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I am glad I found this gem after 6 and half years being published. I fell in love with the story, it is heartbreakingly beautiful. You had me in tears. You are very talented. Thanks.
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
WOW! That was a-mazing! Congrats! You successfully made me cry, and trust me, that's really hard to do! Loved it (even though it was sad, b/c I love sad stories)! )
caz1969 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I was told this was a sad story, but boy I didn't think this sad.

had lump in my throat then cried, what a well written story
Biffylady chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wow! I've never cried while reading a story, but yours truely touched me. Your description of Sara's death was gut-wrenching.

Kudos!
TVFanatic592 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
OMG this the most amazing story I have read. Even though it is a character death, it is so incredible and uplifting(even though I was crying through half of the story). This is the only story that made me cry. I hope you (if you haven't already) write more stories. I will make sure to read them.

Mandy
Mr Super Czar chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
omg i have officially started cryng! evil! u r evil genius times ten to the power of 100 squared!

-NG-
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Can we say depressing!
i-love-svu chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Oh my God. I've never read a more beautiful story. This is actually my first time reading a character death and I'm speechless. That was so sad but so very wonderful. I can't stop crying; Very nice job on this...

~Jenna
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
OMG! i was balling my eyes out! it was written so well! written stories usually don't make me cry much, but this one did! so sad, but so good!

luv

Em!
nina90 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Omg, you did a great job writing this story. I love it so much. God I was even crying! lol good job. I hope you write more like this!
Denese25 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Found this fic on and your right - I don't like tragedies, but I had to read this one. I have cried nonstop for the last ten minutes. This was amazing!
Ottinger0980 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Ok, that officially ripped my heart out so that a nice big Mack truck could run it over repeatedly. I haven't balled my eyes out like that in a LONG time. So sad, but so good. Very, VERY well done.
WillekeZ69 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Beautiful and wonderful written Moggie... I really was touched by this story and it made me cry while reading...

~ Willeke