Reviews for Alone Together
Mariah chapter 19 . 1/3
wow so when will hiccup meet his new girlfriend and will berk discover hiccup ran away?
WiteScythe chapter 19 . 1/2
First, thank goodness Hiccup came back, by which I mean his memories. Second, GROSS, just... ugh. I nearly lost my lunch at the thought about Tuffnut and Astrid-bluragk.
I agree, Astrid strives to be a shield maiden to bring honor to herself and her clan... but most to herself.
Tuffnut, he just wants to have fun causing chaos, can’t do that if he’s in a relationship. Unless that relationship is a rider and his dragon, what better way to cause havoc than with a explosive breathing creature, eh?

Keep up the good work, -WiteScythe-
atomicsub927 chapter 18 . 12/30/2020
Do whatever you feel is best for the story my good sir/madam
atomicsub927 chapter 17 . 12/30/2020
Psychological profiles. Did I just see a criminal minds reference?
Kacper983 chapter 18 . 12/21/2020
It didn't take long for Hiccup to find a girl that would interest him. Looks like Astrid-ship has sailed. :V

As for chapter length, I'm all for longer chapters. This one felt really short.
WiteScythe chapter 18 . 12/20/2020
I don’t mind waiting for updates, as long as they’re good. Is the zippleback from training gonna bond with Tuff. How is a single person supposed to control a twin headed dragon. The girl, is she some how going to be involved with hiccup, if he is still the same lovable goof we all love and care for.
Kacper983 chapter 17 . 12/17/2020
I have trouble with deciding which plot is more interesting at the moment, Hiccup's or Berk's.
Kacper983 chapter 16 . 12/17/2020
Is Astrid feeling guilty? Looks like our ice queen has a heart after all. Or maybe she just doesn't want to be in trouble. I'm hoping for the first option.
And how Hiccup will meet his tribe? I already have 2 theories. ;)
NightHowler0 chapter 17 . 12/15/2020
This is a really confusing chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
WiteScythe chapter 17 . 12/15/2020
Nooo, Hiccup... Toothless... are they gone... just like that?! Give me a moment, ok breath one aaand two, okay I’m back. OMG please tell me Tuff found a dragon... one that won’t kill him on sight. I actually like your idea of psych profiles, thumbs up!

Looking forward to more, -witescythe-
Whiskerface chapter 17 . 12/15/2020
I had hoped this would end well for Hiccup, but I should have known better. Amnesia for both Hiccup and Toothless—kid, you've got to start listening to the dragon more.

I’ve never read a story where Tuffnut is afraid of death, or where he finds the cove accidentally. I want to see where you go with him and the remainder of the Berkians.
NightHowler0 chapter 16 . 12/12/2020
Confusing.

I really like the idea of the two kingdoms. I’m looking forward to the next one.
WiteScythe chapter 16 . 12/10/2020
He-he, the panic is setting dear little Astrid. Oh, I can’t wait until I taste(read) the chaos that will befall Berk, I’m practically drooling... and I don’t mean that in a gross way. Ravens, nice curveball for Hiccup there. BTW, I really like the way you wrote Fishlegs in this one.

Looking forward to seeing more, -WiteScythe-
NightHowler0 chapter 15 . 11/27/2020
Hiccup. You should have listened to Toothless. That shadow figure was really weird and abrupt. Can’t wait for the next one.
NightHowler0 chapter 14 . 11/27/2020
What’s with the weird pressure in his head? I’m really excited about how this story will go and I like that there will be continuous Berkian POVs.