Reviews for Out of my Mind, Element and Dimension
Slim A Lou Prime chapter 13 . 4/27
Truly and underrated story. I look forward to more chapters from you.
ggg123666 chapter 1 . 4/26
The "OMG I'm an anime character" turns me off, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

The point where he is selling knows he's in monster girl encyclopedia should speak largely, which is hilarious.
Look2021 chapter 13 . 4/23
JustAnotherGuest chapter 12 . 3/8
Reread this just for the sake of my pride as a reader. Your character is still a shitty whiny SOB because you didn't portray it in a proper manner.
just some guy chapter 12 . 2/26
Also secondary thought blood control can act as a red herring to his ability. please let his weapon buff his ability to that level i think its a cool as fuck ability.
just some guy chapter 12 . 2/26
I have had a realization. He controls metal right. Iron is a a metal. There is iron in blood. He literally has the power to give and take boners. He can become truly rape proof.
Kratis40k chapter 12 . 2/20
Hey , this fic rocks. Don't diss your fic . I love this fic
Look2021 chapter 12 . 2/19
Margarine Lobster chapter 11 . 2/6
I'd say that this is a pretty good story so far. The characters are likeable, they have motivations, and seem pretty round. The plot is going somewhere, and it would be interesting to see how they react when they find another drifter. Needless to say, Good story, can't wait for the future chapters.
2562894620 chapter 6 . 2/4
I have to question why do SI have constant mental breakdowns compared to normal protagonists. Is it trying to be realistic? But there are people that are just that uncaring to not be unaffected or people that have enough real life experience to calm themself. Is it perhaps due to how SI are supposed to reflect the real personalities of the writer and most fanfic writers are like this? I simply find these mental breakdowns quite overused, but perhaps that is due to just me not able to empathise for I can not imagine myself in that state even if all the connections to my old life were torn away, I'm just coldhearted and apathetic I suppose.

Even though I question the personality and mental stability of this SI I do wish for a story that saves Lescatie so this story has my attention. I am grateful for someone to have written such a story.
Sir Yeetus Deletus chapter 11 . 1/25
Good work, m8.
Look2021 chapter 11 . 1/24
Antonio Manco chapter 11 . 1/23
You know what I'd like to see? A change of perspective with one of the other drifters, like the one that you mentioned in this chapter, you've piqued my curiosity with the drama that was hinted with the Noscrims
Zvhxii chapter 11 . 1/23
Glad you're back. Don't worry, the pace is fine. Keep up :)
UnitZER0 chapter 10 . 1/5
This is pretty good so far, but you need to tighten up your fight scenes, the last one dragged for too long. IRL fights are short, brutal, and efficient. That, and the emotional mood swings are a bit grating. Semi-romantic overtones and "will they/won't they" turmoil are always terrible. Focus on unorthodox, but effective ways for your protagonist to use his power, and accelerate your weapon and tech development, and this should go smoothly.