Reviews for Perspectives
Mnemosyne's Elegy chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I like that this isn't super clich├ęd, and it is an idea I have thought about in the past, which makes it more interesting to see in a fic. Listening to Yami's thoughts was intriguing because they aren't necessarily thoughts you would normally associate with him, but they make sense anyway. The writing style was pretty smooth, and the story flowed well. All in all, I really like the story : )
pro-alipro chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
There is no absolute. Nothing in this world is as perfect as we can ever envision them to be. We fool ourselves with lies which turns into the truth if you believe enough. Faith and belief is what keeps our lives functioning. On what is another subject.

Cool fic! "Freefall, freefall, all through life!" (Weight of the World, by Evanescence)WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Do you have a background in psychology?

Bad Yami! Scaring Yuugi like that. HA! likely he'll try that again and again? I envy him P
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is astounding! Seriously I love it!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
well, maybe mankind as a whole at any rate.

brittney
ChaosTurtle chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Love everything about it.

It's brilliant
shadyatem chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
thats hilarious,

kaiba thinks yami is trying to commit suicide but in reality Yami was just trying to get yugi's kite back from being stuck on the bridge LOL

funny perspectives
flufffmufffin chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
so did he die then? that trick of manipulating your own perceptions and molding youself into something else as the tide changes is old and sad. thats either true freedom or self delusion...but for the fact that yami just tried to actually kill himself is not freedom! :D but i guess he can do it over and over again because hes a spirit? like a water slide!
Taranea chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
...so when youre sad, you should go bungee-jumping?

well, interesting. But im not quite sure whether I got the ending right. So yami "survived" his fall?
Hiruma01 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I loved it. Beautiful.
Pharaoh Star Yami chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
That is a bloody _brilliant_ fic! It's absoluely awesome, I love it. I'm a little lost on the final conclusion of Yami's... Perhaps I need to throw myself off a high building to understand it?

Anyway, totally class!
Alex chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Wow. I mean really. I only really saw you as a writer through your 'As It Seems', because Dragonball Z was the first type of fanfiction I liked, but when I got into Yu-Gi-Oh, I remembered how much I enjoyed how you wrote before, and that you had quite a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction. Wow. I loved 'Submission' and 'Domination', because you dealt with those issues that many of us can feel, but fewer can truly understand, and you did it with wit and honesty. You are a damn fine writer, but I have to say 'Perspectives' is my absolute favourite. There are few writers that have ever made me laugh and cry out loud, and that is a wonderful thing. Please keep writing, I would love to read more from you. *glomps* :)
Abi2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That was an interesting story. I liked how well thought-out it was. It wasn't just one of the "I'm going to die to be free so nyah-nyah." It was about the freedom of choice. Hehehe. Nicely done.
lslines chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I really really like this. Very interesting and puts forth a great point.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
wow... this was really good. and very introspective, and the quote at the end by kaworu seemed to sum it all up quite nicely.
Misery chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
wow! That was really powerful. I am completely amazed by that story. I don't know what else to say. I am stunned.