Reviews for The Luck of the Egyptian
Liz chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Interesting story idea - just one litte niggle. chapter 2, the watch discussion. Watches at this time were all wind up. Small enough batteries did not exist. They were not invented till around the 1960's.
utsuri chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
Ahem,

you said you' dcontinue writing if you had reviews! Well, apparently you have'nt had many, since you haven't updated in over3 months! Plz, I'm begging you!, plz continue with your story! And no, your last chapter didn't suck; it just showed a side of Jonathan that no one has ever seen before! I liked it! Its so cool to see someone take a different perspective on things than most others do! I'm such a happy person now! Except for the fact that you haven't updated... I know I didn't review b4 but i didn't know this story existed! Forgive me for that fatal error! Anyway, plz continue!
MedjaiAngel chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
YAY! A great story! LOL! I really like this one so far! Poor poor Ardeth *sigh* they always want to know "What are you doing here?"...teehee, that part was brilliant! Please continue!
nefertirioc chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
it didn't suck! Jonathan turned down a woman...*Is shocked* well well well...hehehe...Hm...something in the drinks? Intruiging *raises eyebrow* continnuee
Dorrica chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
Hey now you can update again. _ Please do. Oh and please read my story. I love your reviews. _ Love ya!

Deana chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
Aww, everyone always thinks that Ardeth only comes to announce some disaster, LOL! ;)
marybug6otnile chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
LOL. Poor Ardeth. He just wnats to visit and eveyrone asks him what he's doing there...LOL, very funny chap, Dearest. And oh! You wrote da B word! LOL. J/K. It's getting really good, Hun! Keep it up! ;)
Dorrica chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
Great chapter. I told you I'd read. Good job. I hope you update soon.

nefertirioc chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
"Of coarse. Well, Jonathan, I'm glad you've finally found yourself a girl whose favorite place doesn't happen to be the bedroom and who's nickname isn't something like Cookie or Bambi."- HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA i was laughing really loud, recieving strange looks from people at the library. LOL ah ok I'm off to read more of ur great stories. This chapter was great/ poor Jonathan always gets in trouble lol. Hope his date goes well and I guess lil Alex's did too!
nefertirioc chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
hm that necklace, its very peculiar. I really liked the chapter. You are very great with dialogue and you stay well within the boundries of characterization...YEa i dont think that made much sense, but you know. I loved the part where Evie almost fell again. I would have laughed if that happened yet AGAIN.. Well on to ch.3
nefertirioc chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
well i got ur email and im reading this story and of course it doesnt dissapoint in the least! Haha poor Jonathan! He tries soo hard its ok though. I love Emily :-D i bet shes cute. Ok im rambling. On to ch. 2...
Dorrica chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
ARGH too cliffy. You must update soon. I'm begging you.

Dorrica chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
LOL that was a cute chapter. Man poor Alex his mom just doesn't like letting him have fun. I know the feeling. This is great.

marybug6otnile chapter 3 . 6/21/2003
Whooboy. Johnnyboy's busted. Poor guy. :( I liked this chapter/. IT was funny! You have Jonathan's personality down very well, M'Dear. Luv ya lots and lots!

Love always, Marybug

P.S. I love Rikc more than you ever will yolk. Mwahahahahahahahaha! (yes, that includes the youinger him, the present him, and the older him!) Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Lovisa Devereux chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Come one EvelynC.O! Where is another chapter? Not meaning to be rude...I just can't get enough of this story! What's gonna happen? Oh, actually don't give us any spoilers... But PLEASE continue? pretty please? for all you reviewers?

*Toni~isis*