Reviews for Home
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
DevilsVamp chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
I liked this story, it was swwet! i just have one really big comment (not about ur story). WHY THE #! !%## ARE ADAM AND EMMA DEAD?

P.S. I did like your story, i just had to say that!
canadian-chic14 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Hey think the idea of them at night is great jus not to graphic
brennan mulwray chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
awesome fic! :D aw... so sweet! ;D i love b/s pairings! :D great job! :D :D :D
PeTiTeCaT chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
hey, im so glad you decided to do another chapter! thank you soo much...there seems to be a lack of b/s fics...in fact romance fics in general...or maybe its just me. anyways, brilliant addition! its SO sad emma died...havent seen it but i know wot happens...but rest assured, no fic of mine will EVER be without emma or adam! im sticking with season 1 and 2...no offense to lexa, but i dont like it wen there are new people just coming in from nowhere and suddenly being trusted...hm, well again, brilliant fic! and like before, i hope you add more to it or write another fic! definately b/s though!
PladPrincess chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
That was so cute! I hope you write more.
lornein chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
I didn't get to see the season premiere because I wasn't home but after reading this I really want to! Do Brennan and Shal actually kiss? What does happen between them? Could you mail me?I'm dying to know!:):)
tigereyes320 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I like it I took on the same situation with a slightly different angle. A little short but cute
lily94 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003