Reviews for Rushing Back
RandomGerman chapter 11 . 7/20
That is a very cute idea for a proposal! And a great story - thanks for sharing.
Lovely story though I wish something could've been done for Draco's marriage sooner
Rose chapter 11 . 4/22
This is possibly, one of the best stories I've read. The world needs more wonderful authors, like you. I am looking forward to the next piece (I hope you continue writing, call me selfish). I hope (KNOW) you will come up with more great ideas. If I do get one myself, I'll be sure to tell you, as I'm sure you'd be able to put it up better than me.

-Rose, a fan.
Audreyleonr chapter 11 . 4/15
It was a lovely and beautiful story, I wanted to read much more but it came to an end too soon
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 11 . 3/26
Loved this! Thank you for writing.
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 11 . 3/7
Aww! That was great. The park scene was funny. Lol
ayuzachan chapter 11 . 10/1/2021
I just love it! And I wasn't looking for a Dramione
I can see them siting in that cafe or in the park, so romantic ️
bibliopuff chapter 11 . 9/30/2021
just wanna let you know that it's been months since the last time i read dramione and Rushing Back is the first dramione fanfic that I've read in ages... and this fic makes me want to start reading dramione againgonna check your other works after this 3
bibliopuff chapter 11 . 9/30/2021
oh my god im crying! the epilogue is truly incredible you have a wonderful talent with words. thank you for writing the story, i love it!
bibliopuff chapter 10 . 9/30/2021
ah i can't believe only one chapter lefy
bibliopuff chapter 10 . 9/30/2021
the kissing scene is soo intense and very romantic i have to stop reading for a sec and take a deep breathe
bibliopuff chapter 3 . 9/29/2021
well that was smart of him
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 9/29/2021
oh it wasnt lol i forgot about the canon. ive read too many fics already
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 9/29/2021
wait, 26 April, was that the date when the trio got snatched to malfoy manor on their 7 year?
bibliopuff chapter 1 . 9/29/2021
woah thats interesting. what door is that?