Reviews for Between Reality And Dreams
hot-chick1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
*sniff sniff* I love it! *sniff snif... starts sobbing* It was so... so... sad! pls update soon! *sobbing*
dancergirl009 chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
So far I really like the story! PLEASE write more REALLY REALLY SOON!
Xiao chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
very nice angst. Best I have ever read by the way. continue with your wonderful story!0
SylvaniaLord chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I must say that this is very well written indeed. Big vocabulary and a very catchy opening. You my friend are a true talented writer. Its not often i see one in the land of fanfics. Add more chapters and develop the story more. I am positive that it will turn out to be one hell of a great fic.

-Sylvanialord
The Curses chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Great story! except i use * as my trademark... but what ever. I really like the story and hoope you update... ill be waiting!

The Curses *
Subaiku85 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Helloz, nice fic! Really ominous, and definitely graphic! Very vivid, but I found out that you can get a bigger audience if you tone the adult themes down a bit, most ppl don't realize that you can set the ratings to R to read our stuff. What am I saying, I'm a pretty violent person too! Plz rate my story deep ends, I updatedquite recently
Rose chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
very well written... I'm looking forward to the next chapter. update soon.
Tiger Lily63 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
What I think so far, huh?...I like it! You did really well on the first chapter! Hope it's this good all the way through! Update soon!

Tiger Lily

_
Ana chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Consider urself lucky. I hate reader one chapter fics. I usually wait until they come out wit the next chapter but I really love this one so far. I don't love that Meryl dies even if its only a dream. I hope u can come out wit the next chapter b4 the world comes to an end. I really hate it when authors do that. So on wit the fic. .

Ana
moonstorm chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
That's sad! You've got a great writing style, and your story is cool. Plz update soon, kay?
SeaBlu49 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I like your story its so sad though even though it'sa dream, update soon! _
bigsby chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
*Sniff Sniff* Oh my God... that was sad. But strangely, I really wanna read more. That was... sad.. Aww.. But please write more soon! It was very good!
Merlose chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Wow, I'm definitely impressed by this first chapter. Now I really want to know what significance the dream holds for Vash and Meryl. I guess we'll get to find out later if the dream is simply symbolic or if it's actually foreshadowing a future event.
SailorPenguinz chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
aww...poor vash and his morbid dreams ( but tis only a dream, ne? and hopefully it's not foreshadowing! well, tis a good ficcy so far, update pwease!
Mystic Werewolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Wow, I really wish I could write like this. It's wonderfully written, and it's a good, strong story so far.

Keep writing,