Reviews for Origins meets Parallel Universe
SassyDKitten chapter 5 . 10/16
oh man i feel like there could be so much more with this! all of the little adventures with HB going and getting Neville and the others! Or Loki finally manning up and getting together with Luna! Gah! *flails*
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 2 . 10/7
Ugh, making younger Harry’s world the original totally ruined this for me. I just finished reading Parallel Universe, so finding out “Origins Harry” is seemingly more important is fucking annoying
4fundaore chapter 5 . 10/6
Thanks.
KnowInsight chapter 5 . 10/2
Great crossover of your own work. Well heinleined (he made a crossover with his own work in the universe is myth series in case you don't know). Loved Younger Harry's last gift!
Richolse chapter 2 . 9/18
Really not a fan of Harry Black in this story. Post-apocalyptic was one of my favorite Potter fics and I think I am gong to stop here to avoid ruining it.
atymer chapter 5 . 9/6
I enjoyed the two versions of Harry getting to meet. I'm happy that island Harry was almost as overwhelmed as I was about Mars Harry's tech and magic expertise.
Really exciting ride in both universes.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 8/15
Harem trash. It’s nauseating.
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 7/3
Could you please put all your fics on AO3?
I found only one.

FFN is an ok repository, mainly for its sheet size.
AO3 is good as well and lets you download fics as 1 file.
That is great for when the net is unavailable.
Cyan-Snake chapter 2 . 6/21
I mean, the summary says that this leans towards how awesome Harry Black and company are.. but Harry just seems like a dick? Slapping someone he just met because it seemed fun? Susan beating a 1000 year old life long trained swordsman? This is just ridiculous. I kinda regret even reading this.
crocket chapter 5 . 6/16
this is best one of the set love it, would like see meb get the orgasm hex that be funny her trying sit there all snobby while trying not to pass out
timberw777 chapter 5 . 6/12
Not gonna lie. Took me a little to get into this story but the first chapter was long enough for me to immerse myself into the concept. Wonderfully done, but you my friend are evil. T-T I will forever wonder of the future of the two Harrys and their families.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 5 . 6/8
Awesome!
Brad
moonlight echoes chapter 5 . 5/6
I get that you favored Harry Black but I'm kinda disappointed that you never had him meeting Death with Parallel Harry, (which would have put even Black in his place). Also was kinda hoping to see Black's reaction to Dark Harry actually being unleashed during the Crystal lesson. Black was fucking with Life and Death which is undoubtedly Parallel's domain. Death popping into superspace and flicking Black in the forehead would have been hilarious.
Overall, amazing story. 10/10
AtrusMagick chapter 5 . 5/4
Was anyone else getting vibes of Transformers Cinematic History with the description of the Black Dragons for Older Harry's son, James, and Eitri's thoughts on it? Think about it. Unique, malleable metal, a core of programing and a spark of life? And having the rail be a sword in its humanoid form? Beast Wars or Transformers?
Schirman chapter 5 . 4/21
I find this interesting, I think it would be fun to read about origins going to other universes like star wars and star trek and such..