Reviews for Because he loves her
Reda chapter 1 . 7/8
I like this. Starts off really cute and has a sweet ending. Has a few little writing errors (oh gosh don't put a lil author's notes in the middle of a story hah) and a few little headcanony stuff with the Saiyan thing that feels a bit weird to me, but you do you :P

(Also I know this is like super old fic but I like to review everything I read b/c it's my policy to comment on everything I read no matter how long it's been since it was posted)
Mew57 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
vegeta was really annoying! He needs to shut up. And the rest of the story is really sweet! So many goku x chichi feels! *hearts*
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Very sweet story! thanks!
r.k.kat chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Yes imma goku/chi-chi fan!How cute and admirable!;D
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awww it was so sweet and touching... but atleast vegeta should shut his mouth if he doesn't know how to talk other giving insults :/ But i still love this sweet GCC fic :)
SheMeHerJay chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
It was so sweet! I loved it.
IlovDanny16 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
*sniff* O...MFG...*sniff* That was so sweet! _ It had to be one of the best song fics I've read! *adds to favorites* Great job! _
kareen chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
aw goku is so sweet!

well done on this fic
Afiong Bassey chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aw that was so gave his life to save chichi.I'm glad his not dead has always sacifisted his life to save others, and that's never gonna changs.
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
awe this fic was cute i loved it :D
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
*_* Goku/Chichi sweetness! AHH! _ The fluff! That's something Goku would do too, he's so unselfish. This is positively touching and delightful!
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Ahh~ So Sweet! I love it!
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
That was really sweet! I loved it! Keep up the great work!
sage chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
pretty cool a lot corny but what the heck.
Aubrey Briar chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
omg! its soooooooooo good!