Reviews for Life in the Fast Lane
Vaccant Account chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Loved it! ;)
Wind8 chapter 12 . 8/11/2003
That is so cool! I really likes the way you ended it.
Crecy chapter 12 . 7/28/2003
I like people's POV. This story was kewl. I know I missed a few days on my OWN updating, but I'll explain why on the enxt chapter. K. _ Great story! Glad I read it! It really makes a point. I don't like alcohol anywayz. This is just another reason why.
Valkyrie4 chapter 12 . 7/28/2003
*Sniff* Sweet, i'm glad everything's ok now.

Maylar: Yeah, even though Goten was being an ass, he didnt deserve to lose everything, especially Miyuki.

Val: Yeah, he's lucky to have someone like her, to stay by his side like she did...what i'd give to feel that way again...

Maylar: Erm, Val, you're trailing off again.

Val: (Shakes head quickly) Huh? What? Oh, sorry. Where was i?

Maylar: You were saying how lucky Goten is to have someone like Miyuki.

Val: Oh yeah. Anyway, great chapter Che! This was a fantastic fic, i hated Goten, but then again i felt sorry for him. I hope you write a story from someone's POV, that'd be interesting.
N-sama chapter 12 . 7/28/2003
Aww...I loved it. Such a sweet ending.

Che, I wanna thank you for writing this. I loved every word of this whole story. -sweatdrop- I owe you so much for writing and updating all these fics and for including Miyuki in them, and once I get my scanner working again Ill try and repay you.

Anyway...LUFFED IT!
chico chapter 12 . 7/28/2003
*smirks* of course i wont get nightmares, what do you guys think i am a little girl!

everyone: *nods*

well i wont get scared -_-

me: Thats was a good chapter i cant wait for the next one

me: -_-;;
chico chapter 11 . 7/21/2003
lol I like what i said exactly what i would of come up with hehe cool, i luv this story and cant wait for the next chapter QUICK HURRY!PLZ!
FallenTears84 chapter 11 . 7/20/2003
I can understand why Miyuki was getting upset. I mean her fiancee is lying up in some hospital bed and it wasn't even his fault. Well I can't wait to read the conclusion so please update soon.
Valkyrie4 chapter 11 . 7/17/2003
Aw! The last chapter! Not fair!

Maylar: Just be glad you get to know if Goten's ok or not.

Val: True. Che, this was a good chapter and i cannot wait for you to update!
N-sama chapter 11 . 7/17/2003
Goten better wake up soon...please update soon!
Valkyrie4 chapter 10 . 7/13/2003
"Oh shit" Is right! I mean, thats EXACTLY what i'd say if i saw something like that! I cannot wait for the next chapter! UPDATE SOON!
N-sama chapter 10 . 7/13/2003
...gotens! UPDATE SOON!
Crecy chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
Wow. So that's how it happened. At least Garneth tried to help him. I think he should have done smoething more, like stop the drinks sooner. But he tried. So now at least (From the prologue) Goten knows why everyone was trying to do. If only he listen sooner. Update soon.
FallenTears84 chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
I knew something bad was going to happen but not that. Not a five car pile up with Goten's car in the middle. That had to hurt. I hope he's ok. Great Chapter. Update Soon.
Wind8 chapter 9 . 7/10/2003
This is a really good story. It has gotten me all wrapped up in the charachters- please continue writing on it.