Reviews for Shadow Of The Crimson King
I dont really mind the fast growth that much, it just means we will get to see the cool monarch fights sooner, or other fights with powerful beings. I like the slow grind rather than fast pace but I can respect that you would want the growth to be quicker for what you might be aiming for in the story. Besides in solo leveling the growth was really quick aswell, in the second half of the series the whole leveling system didnt even matter.
Going to be a little critical here being I do like DxD and solo leveling. Your OP growth for the MC ruins it. Gaining non stop levels but the ones posted and the ones displayed don’t match up.
millersean478 chapter 14 . 1/25
Please do more bro this shit was great!
theonlybloodylegend chapter 14 . 1/25
Not trying seem rude because i can how effort and time goes into the but please try to either make chapters longer or update more frequently.
millersean478 chapter 1 . 1/24
Yo bro keep it up we love it very much and I hope to see more
Will issie get kamish in demon catsle
Xerzo LotCN chapter 14 . 1/20
Nice power up and new shadows nice that he beat and tamed tiamat (now he needs to breed her and breed her a lot lols) nice that he got some good gear

1 how did tiamat get ascalon that the heavens had and gave to canon issei
2 How did tiamat get the sword irina has later? Didn't she get it cause her dad had it before her

Also haha of course the forest master was like yeah that guy is strong rias needs to stick to his side to survive
Can't wait to see issie getting Tusk and Beru in his army after defeating monarch of white flames
I like Isseis personality in this, one second is this scary general thats leading his army against his enemies, making sure the other monarchs dont run amok, then this happy teen with his magic horse. Feel bad for Issei a little bit though, I dont know how much time has passed or how you intend to derect the story but Issei loosing his parents, then living in a house by himself at a young age (atleast I think he was young) with only the voices in his head to take care of him and keep him company, the need to get stronger out of vengeance because of kacabeil (bad spelling) and fear from the other supernatural beings in the world... Although I guess he isn't alone anymore!
More chapters pls
BIGD666 chapter 14 . 1/19
Great chapter keep up the great work loving every second of this fan fic
Pawn22 chapter 14 . 1/19
Man I love your sense of humor for entropy and every one else. Also new lore about the dead users is pretty awesome, this is something that in the show they didn't explore much. Also the regret that drage has hits hard. I didn't know dead users could be sealed in weapons. I love this chapter and I can't wait for more. Question in this story does issei meet Ries brother?
Magika Wizard chapter 14 . 1/18
This chapter was pretty funny I laughed pretty hard when Entropy called Ddraig a Tsundere, anyways great chapter I look forward to reading another chapter and stay safe.
Efthee chapter 3 . 1/18
yea no if you are just going to give everything for free. whats the point then. i get it, you made a note about how quickly he will be op but this is just too ez. what will he ask next, to him ascalon and dragon blood or what
Efthee chapter 2 . 1/18
. jeez he is just getting all the skills from entropy
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »