Reviews for Shadow Of The Crimson King
RedReaper121 chapter 8 . 1/5
Good job thanks for the update
RedReaper121 chapter 5 . 1/5
Good job
RedReaper121 chapter 3 . 1/5
Good job
THANK YOU, I don't like many fanfics but this one is one of the few that I really like! I cant wait to see Entropy come to Earth! I cant wait to see people's Reaction to Return by Death. JUST THANK YOU!
BIGD666 chapter 13 . 12/30/2021
Dam nice update I love this version keep it up and good work
Don Obvion chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
Estos fics de Issei Booster Gear Un nuevo poder, APESTAN, cual es el punto de darle un nuevo poder si sigue teniendo el Booster Gear? el nuevo poder no aporta nada mas haya de dejarle a Issei mas facil sus batallas al tener un nuevo recurso disponible, lo cual es totalmente innecesario ya que valiendose unicamente de la Booster Gear salia victorioso, y eso que hablamos del Issei canon el cual es un tonto pervertido.

Si vas a darle un nuevo poder aunque sea quitale la Booster Gear o que el del nuevo poder sea otro personaje.
OechsnerC chapter 13 . 12/30/2021
Awesome update. Looking forward to reading more.
Xerzo LotCN chapter 13 . 12/30/2021
Super glad he got oppailover back and it merged with the booty lover title
It is sad he got his ass kicked by tiamat but it makes sense so that is fine
he killed a bunch of hydra and arisen them and leveled to be strong enough to make her submit thus waifu nice

Stuff with the monarchs huh to bad only 1 is waifuable the other can somehow be made servants lols

Also super nice he is gonna get the orc waifus and the sc waifus and many more lets go
hopefully we get to see ise have lemons with waifus soon
Tyrant Overlord Killidia chapter 11 . 12/30/2021
This went horseshit now. Asia's death from the Sacred Gear theft was repeated, so I'm abandoning the story and not looking back. Utter horseshit to repeat that bit of DxD canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2021
This was a cool story, would of loved to see people's reaction on his arise ability if he ever used it on angels, dragons, etc. If you ever come back to continue the story, ignore the nick picking and continue how ever you see fit, seems to be a lot of that.
IchigoASO chapter 9 . 12/7/2021
I love this story so far! plz continue also I wish could edit my review on ch3, cuz the "" in between the numbers never showed up in it.
BIGD666 chapter 9 . 12/6/2021
Keep up the great story hope things go better for you also looking forward to the update when u can
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2021
Amazing story please more...
Vishal Jagnayak chapter 1 . 12/3/2021