Reviews for Shadow Of The Crimson King
shirou6655 chapter 8 . 2/18/2021
Espero can ansias cuando actualices de nuevo este fic
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2021
I got a bite joke
I’m running a bite low in bite jokes
Dakdak2016 chapter 8 . 1/28/2021
liking this so far cant wait for more :)
Exodus12345 chapter 8 . 1/15/2021
So is this dropped?
Exodus12345 chapter 7 . 1/15/2021
So in two months he did not level up at all or increase any of his stats?
Exodus12345 chapter 5 . 1/15/2021
Well this is getting stupid. Two random chicks he meets are both insane and way stronger than him. Why even have them? If he falls in love with people like that then he is just messed up. Entropy literally told him that the one staying at his house enjoyed peoples suffering and sacrifices. That is just messed up. Kiyome is a yandere and those never end well.
Exodus12345 chapter 3 . 1/15/2021
Sirzechs and Ajuka are Super Devils and they are in the top 10 strongest beings in the world. Putting gods above them does not work. Only a handful of gods are stronger than them.
Exodus12345 chapter 2 . 1/15/2021
I have no idea what the stats of others look like compared to him. You should list what stats a Low Class, Middle Class, High Class, Ultimate Class, Satan Class, and Super Class Devil has.
Exodus12345 chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Two weeks of getting the daily quest rewards and working out and he is still that weak? Or am I missing something?
zachplayz23 chapter 7 . 1/13/2021
that is what great uncle kaggy once said
your mom is lesbian fag chapter 8 . 1/3/2021
when are you going to update the story
darklordVerasaltrazi chapter 8 . 12/19/2020
Great story hope your internet gets fixed so you can get more up
Osborne0042 chapter 8 . 12/16/2020
I can also relate to you, man...
I live in Philippines, in which the internet connection is slow, with a maximum of just 5-10mbps and thanks to the online classes, live TV shows, etc., it got even worse.

My Data Connection's Speed is only on 100-200kbps maximum and our WiFi here isn't even any better.

Anyway, the story is very good and you mixed the Solo Leveling concepts properly that it got even more good. All I can just say is that I can't wait for the next upcoming chapter.
Jehu chapter 8 . 12/14/2020
Your story is great I’ll wait to see it progress
Tenjo chapter 7 . 12/14/2020
Issei being weirdly frigid and the constant cock blocks when he finally shows some modicum of manliness were bad enough in canon... this is even worse. I’m not reading for the smut and I wouldn’t even care if you just skipped it entirely just to imply it happened, but having two inner beings have a stupid as fuck rambling chat (which is beyond annoying regardless of circumstance) just to cock block him? Yeah nah.

Also what happened to dragons not really caring what other people do or think so long as it doesn’t impede them? He constantly avoids the demons for no real reason and when he gets called to the student council office, the excuse you give for making him so is “he can’t ignore it because of the teacher and students watching”... yes he can? Even if he pretends to listen, he can just walk out the door and go somewhere else, no?
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »