Reviews for Julie and Luke
I was also thinking that it would be a cool chapter idea if julie and luke got in a fight about something and one of them admitting their feelings for the other but the other one isn't ready to tell them yet.
Your biggest fan
Omg that was such a good chapter and the fact that you read my comment makes me so happy. I love all of the stories that you've written but the japt one is definitely my favourite. Please just keep up the good work, I really appreciate you taking the time to write these and make a difference in people's day.
Your biggest fan
LunaM303 chapter 19 . 1/21
aww
LunaM303 chapter 18 . 1/21
that was awesome
Isa Yodice12 chapter 18 . 1/18
I think this might be my favorite chapter yet!
I love these stories so so so much and I'm really happy for you that this is going well and for the amount of followers and favourites you've gained from this series. I was wondering if you could maybe do a chapter where julie brings out the sunset curve shirt from her mums trunk and shows it to the guys and then go from there about how luke and the others flirted with her mum. Obviously you dont have to and the chances of you seeing this are incredibly low but just in case you do I personally think it would be a cool and different chapter.

From
You biggest fan and follower
Xx
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 12 . 1/9
SO cute! LOVE that you had Reggie get a ghost date ;)
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 11 . 1/9
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 5 . 1/9
LOVE this! !
Great writing!
JATP f a n a t i c chapter 16 . 1/8
Sorry I don't have any ideas... I love ur story though!