Reviews for Julie and Luke
Guest chapter 30 . 4/6/2021
Really great chapter. Thank you so much for writing these.
From
Your biggest fan and follower
LunaM303 chapter 30 . 4/5/2021
of course
Rose the Fox chapter 30 . 4/5/2021
Thank u for doing my request! I really apreciate it, and I don't mind if u switched it up, I really loved it! Thank u and I'll give u some other suggestions along the way!

Rose out!
Human Being chapter 22 . 4/5/2021
I think it would be interesting to read one of your stories from a first person point of veiw. Keep up the amazing work! -HB
JatP lover chapter 29 . 4/1/2021
I love all of these! Are you going to make any more? Please do!
LunaM303 chapter 28 . 3/31/2021
nice Julie
Rose the Fox chapter 29 . 3/31/2021
I liked this one, can't wait for the next chapter! Hope u can do my request soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/29/2021
Another incredible chapter from you, (although I'm not surprised.) Sorry you were feeling stressed at the weekend, I hope everything's ok now.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/29/2021
Ok so I know you probably wont use my last suggestion but I just want to apologise for the grammar, I was typing in a rush. You've used 3 of my ideas now and you cannot physically comprehend how happy and special that makes me feel.
LunaM303 chapter 28 . 3/22/2021
nice
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2021
GREAT chapter. I really enjoy your writing, please keep on adding to it.
See you in a week!
Rose the Fox chapter 27 . 3/22/2021
Before u post ur new chapter, can u plzzzzz make the one I suggested, and if not, can u make it next time? I really wanna see it, and ur stories r so good, I really wanna sse one in ur style, and because there arent many of the one I suggested. So, can u, plz?

Rose out!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2021
Ok so I've been thinking,
-julie goes to a party and gets really drunk
-the boys go FULL ON protection mode and make sure she's ok
OK
- Luke stays the night a d watches over julie to make sure she's ok
it-and then it can be this super cute thing.
NaceShipper1994 chapter 27 . 3/16/2021
I have an idea! What about an AU where they’re both alive and go to the same school. They could hate each other at first. I’m sure Luke would come off as slightly cocky to anyone that doesn’t know him well. They can get paired up to write a song for class and then they start to like each other. The writing process could be difficult until they get to know each other and like each other. To give them time to like each other, it could be an assignment they get like...a month in advance as a final project. The song could be For The First Time from Spectacular! since it addresses everything I’ve already said.
LunaM303 chapter 27 . 3/15/2021