Reviews for Julie and Luke
Rose the Fox chapter 27 . 3/15/2021
Guest: Thank u, I'm quite flattered :D
Rose the Fox chapter 27 . 3/15/2021
I understand wut ur going through, and its good to know when ur gonna update :D

And I'll check out those other Fan-Fictioners and I'll keep posted regularly, well cya next week!

Rose out!
Fruddles Writing chapter 27 . 3/15/2021
This was so good! I can seriously see Luke doing that. You're such a good writer! I can't wait for next Monday!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/15/2021
Rose the fox, i do the exact same thing! I want to thank you for saying all of that because I was afraid that I would appear rude, but you wrote everything down in a way that was polite and understanding.
Rose the Fox chapter 26 . 3/15/2021
I literally have this page pinned(other reviewers might too) and refresh it 1-3 times a day, waiting for u to update ur newest chapter...ik ik ur probably busy with reality and stuff, but I am speaking this for all ur reviewers who r probably a little nervous to say something...im trying to not make this sound rude, but plz update soon
Guest chapter 26 . 3/10/2021
Ok so I was wondering if you could maybe consider this for a chapter idea ( of course you don't have to, I've looked at the other reviews and they're all so much better than this.)
Also, I'm just going to bullet point it because I don't know how to put this into sentences :)

. Luke wants to take julie out for a romantic picnic on a hill somewhere and she says yes
. They sit on the blanket and watch the sunset as they hold each other close
. Then as it starts to get dark and stars appear in the night sky Luke takes Julie's hand and they dance in the moonlight
. Then, by Julie's surprise, luke gets down on one knee and asks her to be his girlfriend.

This is just and idea and almost definitely wont be seen or used by you but I might as well give it a shot
From
Your biggest follower and fan.
Rose the Fox chapter 26 . 3/9/2021
Ik ur backed up on requests, but can u plzzzzzzz make the one I requested plz? I really love stories like that, and u r so talented I would love to see one in ur style, but I really do love this story, but maybe if u get time, could u make the one I requested? Plz?

Anyways, love ur stories, and if u ever get a writers block, I can give u some suggestions, u just have to ask, and I'll be there!

Cya!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/8/2021
Omg such a good chapter, please keep on adding things to the story I don't want it to end. 3
Guest chapter 26 . 3/8/2021
LOVED THIS CHAPTER, IM OBSESSED WITH YOUR FF!
Fruddles Writing chapter 26 . 3/8/2021
Excellent chapter! I love that Carlos knows about and communicates with them.
Oh and maybe you could do like a camping trip or something? Idk, just an idea.
Love the story! I can't wait for more!
Rose the Fox chapter 25 . 3/4/2021
Dammit, and can u also put that luke gets jealous when julie tells them she was asked out to the Valentine's party, Im really sorry XD
I keep forgetting stuff ':D

I LOVE ur work, keep it up!
Rose the Fox chapter 25 . 3/4/2021
Oh, and add luke kissing her neck please, I always like it when my ships show their feelings like this, maybe u could add this too plz?
Rose the Fox chapter 25 . 3/4/2021
U should make one of Julie goin to a Valentine's party with Nick but she sees him with Carrie but isn't bothered that much, until Carrie humiliates her in front of everyone at the party, making her run home crying, and hiding in her room. But Luke comforts her and he reveals his long time feelings to her, vice versa with Julie. Oh, and can u make it to were they have a make out session but dont notice Alex and Reggie finding them in the act, teasing and embarrassing them for a few minutes, plz?
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »