Reviews for Taking The Good With The Bad
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
i really enjoyed this story.. it's one of the better ones on this site

good job!
askita chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
I'm so confused, I thought this was a Rogan. Very sweet and foffy and dark all at once. I have no idea what they call a rogue/bobby pairing... lol

great job!
gilmoreintraining chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
awesome story
MamboKings chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
I love this so much! Please make a sequel, maybe having Logan bond with Wil and logan? That would be wonderful!
vampirediva07 chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
That is a great story. I really like it. You should continue it, you really should. ;)
RomyGirl123 chapter 7 . 5/12/2006
that was beautiful.
gokusbabysis chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
AW! that was good AND cute ! i didnt like much how you skipped the loabour process..and then like a year and a half later . but.. o well.. cant always have you cake and eat it to.. i love the story line.. i think the adult logan might have been a tad emotion for himself..but who am i to critizise .~ *thumbs up* great job! keep it up!
Total Justice chapter 7 . 1/20/2005
god!
punkrock522 chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
aw... I was holding out for Rogue to end up w/ Logan... but oh well... good story and I hope u write more
Acacia Jules chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
What? But nothing can tell if your pregnant for an entire week! That's how long it takes for the fertalized egg to emplant itself into the uterine wall. And in that time many things can happen so that the egg won't emplant itself properly, and then pregnancy won't occur. (so actually, many women actually experience spontaneous misscarriages without even knowing they were ever pregnant)

So sorry, wouldn't have happened. They could have known she was RAPED. But as for pregnant, that takes a WEEK at the soonest.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2003
I no this is crazy, I like your story (thats not the crazy part) but at the end What song is that?
CanadianMonkay chapter 7 . 10/29/2003
This is such a sweet story! Keep writing your an awsome author
RogueVampyre chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
aw! that's all i have to say. gr8 job.
ScissorsForHands chapter 7 . 7/8/2003
Please write more!I really love this so cute and cool and great!Plese update soon!
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 7 . 7/6/2003
Aw! How sweet! I really do like this story. Cheers!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »